Chapter 15

I swear it was like the days and weeks was flying by. We was 3 and a half months in deep with each other. I don't know what i was feeling but i do know i never wanted this to end. I feel like everything was happening fast a bit but i liked it. Today was I'lan 9th birthday and he invited me and Harmony for dinner to meet her. And i was gonna introduce him to Harmony finally as well. Everything just felt completely right.

Hey! I smiled kissing Carter as he came in the house. He was looking so good! He had a all black suit on with a white button up and some black velvet Gucci loafers. "You look handsome!"

Thank you beautiful, yall ready?

Yes! Can you buckle my shoes for me?

Yeah put yo feet up! I leaned against the counter and he buckled my heels. I don't know why I chose to wear these shoes I should of put my other ones on. But I was dressed in this sexy long sleeve black fitted dress with a small slit on the sides from YSL with my black YSL pumps. To complete me I left my hair down curly with my diamond studs and a simple diamond heart shape necklace. My diamond Rolex and two diamond bracelets.

Thank you!

Come here! He smiled pulling me into his arms.

No we can have sex when we get back! I giggled kissing his lips. "We are going to be late!"

That's not what I want. I just wanna hold you for a second.

You so sweet! I smiled. Harmony! I called out.

Coming mom! She yelled back.

Where is I'lan? I asked fixing his tie.

She's at her moms we have to go pick her up.

Okay! I have her gift right here.

You ain't have to get her anything!

Yes I did it's her birthday!

Thank you, that means a lot! He said blushing.

I'm ready! Harmony smiled coming into the kitchen. My baby looked so beautiful! She was dressed in her black velvet dress with a red bow and diamonds tied around her waist. Her white stockings and black YSL slippers. And a black pea coat to tie it all together with her little black YSL purse. I curled her hair and laid her edges and tucked some behind her ear. To show off her heart shaped diamond earrings that matched her locket and Cartier watch. I kept
My baby fresh just like me.

Harm I want you to meet Carter, he's mommies friend and we are going to meet his daughter today.! I smiled.

Hi, I remember you! She smiled.

You do? He asked with a smile.

Yeah member I asked you did you have money? You must do cause I always here your voice here in the morning so you must got something my mom likes!

I do have something your mom likes! He laughed making me hit him. "It's a pleasure to finally meet you on good terms. Are you hungry?"

Yes!

May I escort you to dinner young lady! He said he held his hand out.

Yes! She giggled taking his hand. I was extremely nervous about Harmony getting to know Carter. Harm wants a father so bad and I don't want her to get attached to him and anything could happen.

I followed them out the house and we got into his truck. He pulled off heading to his daughter house. I was nervous that she wouldn't like me. I really wanted her to. Meeting each others children was a serious big thing. I haven't even told my girls about him yet.

He pulled up to the house and his baby mother house was big and beautiful. He probably bought it for her. We agreed not to talk about each others child parents, cause it's not about them. It's about us! He got out the car and I turned the music down.