Chapter 90

I looked down at my ring as it shined so bright from being wet because I had washed my hands. It was so huge and heavy too, but all in all extremely beautiful.

What you doing in here? D asked as she came into the bathroom.

Oh I was just using the bathroom. I giggled a little bit.

You sure? You okay?

Yeah...I'm fine D! It's just that I'm happy! I'm actually happy, I can't believe I found a man who leads, provides, protects, is a complete.....I don't know he's just....

When you find a Alpha male you tend to be lost for words. Carter is a man and a good one at that.

He really is and I love that so bad. He's just so amazing.! I never thought I'd be in this Position....I just married the man of my dreams.

And you deserve it all!

Thank you D, for real for real!

Of course babes! She leaned in to hug me and I hugged my sister. She fixed my make up and I went back out on the floor. We was having a very small intimate reception with everyone who was invited here to the wedding. Carter was dancing with the girls in the middle of the dance floor. I loved the way he loved being a dad and how my baby really feels like she has someone for good now.

It's crazy how life throws curve balls at you, never see how things are going until it's thrown in your face! A girl said coming and standing next to me. She was really pretty. Tall, light skinned, dressed in a Versace black dress. She look like she could of been a model or something.

Life is very unexpected...I didn't catch your name!

It's unimportant seeming how I was with Carter last night and we was engaged.

Excuse me? I asked choking turning to face her.

Yeah....I'm his ex fiancé! We was just together last night. I found out from a friend he was getting married this morning and I flew out here!

Mmmm can I talk to you in private for a minute! I sat my plate down and she followed me out the venu and down the hall. I took a deep breath and tried to control my feelings. I opened a door to go into the room stepping to the side.

What is your name? I asked just as she came in front of me to go into the room.

It's Nina!

Okay Nina, ima go get my husband and you wait here! I smiled as she went to walk. I grabbed the broom stick from the side of the door hitting her in the back of the head making her fall. I dragged her unconscious body into the closet and locked the door.
I ran to the bathroom grabbing some cleaning supplies and wiping the broom stick clean of my finger prints Ali g with the door knob. I threw everything into the garbage in the kitchen. I walked back Into the venue with a smile on my face.

Can I have my husband? I asked my girls as the smiled and giggled dancing with Carter.

Yeah let me dance with my wife than daddy will come back to you girls! He laughed taking my hand.

Okay! They giggled before running off.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as he pulled me into his arms tight. "I can't believe I got to marry you!" He smiled.

Yup and you about to divorce me just as quick if I find out you lying to me! I smirked rubbing the back of his head.

Asia what are you talking about?

There's a girl unconscious in the supply closet as we speak said she was and I quote "your fiancé and she was with you last night!"

And you believe that?

Why you think she's unconscious locked in a supply closet!

He twirled me around and held me by my waist. "I have no clue and im going to get to the bottom of it. I never was engaged until I asked you..."

Carter are you lying to me?

Asia, no I am not! I love you!

Mmm Kay, we'll once this is over we are going to take care of this!

We?

Yeah Carter we! Now smile and sing to me!

You crazy! He laughed.
"So promise you will never leave
You never say this is the end
You'll spend your life with me
You'll be my wife
And my best friend
Raise a family
Something we both can treasure
Oh yeah
In the mean time
I'm goin' put in work
You'll goin' be fine
You'll never have to work
So won't you come and fly with me
Forever you and me
Thats how we supposed to be
I love you only"

He looked me in my eyes as he sang each word to Love You More by Ginuwine. I smirked at him. I know he was telling me the truth I can feel it but why would she come all this way just to get kilt. Hmmm doesn't make any sense.