Chapter 7

What you wearing? Chante asked coming in my room. I really did not wanna go out tonight but I promised I would go with her.

This! I grabbed my outfit from the closet and laid it on my bed. I was wearing my sexy see through leggings with my Chanel waist belt that had the letter's dangling from it. My black open goes red bottoms and a white half shirt that tied under my boobs and split down the middle with "Chanel" written in the back. I pulled out my black YSL bag to match my shoes.

Oweee okay bookie! This cute!

Can you brush my wig out for me in the back! I said as I wet it. I done laid my lace down and glued my wig back on. 30 inch curly with highlights. Yeahhhh I was gone feel like I was that bitch tonight! She brushed my hair and I did my make up before getting dress.

I placed a diamond bracelet on than my Rolex. I sprayed myself in my YSL perfume and I was looking good as fuck. I put my phone, keys, and wallet into my purse and I was ready to go. Harm was staying with Ms Marry tonight so I could drink and worry about myself.

We got into my Benz truck and I drove to the club. We rap to damn near every Est Gee song that played on my playlist. She always thought it was funny how I listened to gang banging music but I was always putting the gang bangers back in jail.

I pulled up to the club and it was lit as hell! I wasn't the parting or clubbing kinda girl unless I was out of town. I just didn't want my parolees to see me honestly.

The bouncer let us right in and we went up to VIP. We met with our other two friends Damarah and Donnie! I gave my girls hugs and we sat down.

We placed a drink older already. We doing two rounds of shots and I got y'all, the cranberry and apple crown! Donnie said letting us know.

Ooohhh you came out swinging huh! I said laughing.

You know it baby!

Y'all look cute! damarah said smiling.

Y'all look cute too! I said hugging her again. When it was time to party my girls was so much fun to be around.
The waiter brought our shots and drinks over and I did us another round and Chante did us around. The music was playing and we was drinking laughing and vibing.

Tell me that's not that bitch right there! Chante said tapping my leg. I looked up and she was pointing at Nayla.

Oh naw time to go! D said taking her last shot.

Yup I second that! I said taking mine and standing up.

Nah it ain't hold my shit! She said getting up. Donnie grabbed her and pushed her out the VIP section as she made eye contact with Nayla.

Meet me outside bitch! Change yelled sticking her middle finger up at her with her tongue out.

She don't wanna fight you fuck her! I yelled at Chante in her face.

Yo Asia! I heard a male voice yell my name in anger. I turned around and it was Dante. I rolled my eyes annoyed. Niggas standing they daughter up but make sure they put at the club. "You hear me callin you, fuck is you doing out here!" He asked mad.

You ain't my nigga don't worry about what I'm doing! Worry about standing yo daughter up!

Oh so that's why you out here dressed like a hoe! Fuck outta here take yo ass home!

Fuck out my face Dante! I said backing up from him. He tried to grab me but I moved back from him.

Damn baby be careful backing that ass up like this! A deep voice said behind me and slapping me on my ass. I turned around so quick and it was Carter leaned against a 2022 hellcat charger.