Chapter 28

I woke up and I was bussin sweats. I got up and I felt drowsy. I could hear male voice from downstairs. It was 9pm. I slept the whole entire day. I went to the bathroom used it and got in the shower.

I put a long sleeve shirt on and some leggings because I was cold. I went down the back steps and into the kitchen. There was a huge bouquet of roses on the table and food with a note. "In case you woke up before I get back, love daddy!" I laughed at the note and picked my roses up. They smelt amazing! He had my favorite food. Steak with sautéed cheese shrimp with peppers, mashed potatoes, and fresh picked green beans and some buttery biscuits. My food was still hot.

You hungry?! A male voice asked making me look up. Carter was walking down the hall from the livingroom to come in the kitchen.

Yeah a lil bit. Thank you these are beautiful!

Your beautiful! He said rubbing the side of my face before pulling me in to kiss him. "How you feel?"

I don't know....

That's expected! Ima finish up in here and I'll be back up. I just got mad Shìt to do I'm sorry I didn't ask could these niggas come over.

Oh it's fine, I don't mind!

Ight, want me to warm this up for you?

No it's still hot!

Damn is it? I made that shit like 3hours ago.

You cooked this?

Yeah!

You?

Yeah! He laughed. "I cook all the time!"

Mmm well that case I can't wait to eat it. Thank you! I smiled picking my plate up.

I'll be up in a minute Ight!

Okay! I smiled.

You need anything?

No baby I'm fine thank you! I leaned in and kissed him. He grabbed me a fork and made his way back into the livingroom with the guys. I went back upstairs in my room and sat on the bed I turned the tv on and started fuckin my food up. My phone buzzed which made me jump. I grabbed it off my nightstand and I had so many text messages, missed calls, and FaceTimes from the girls and Harmony. I called my baby back first cause I knew she would be getting ready for bed.

Mommy! She said with the most saddest face as she answered.

Yes baby. I'm sorry I just woke up!

It's okay but ma!

Yes Harm?

I'lans mom blocked my number on her phone! She said ready to cry.

What, why? How you know that?

Because I'lans mom answered her phone when I FaceTime her and said "don't call this F'ing phone no more lil girl! My daughter is not your sister! F is wrong with you!" Than I'lan called me crying off her iPad that you got her and was hiding in her closet after her mom left. She said that her mom said we can't call each other sisters no more and we can't see each other ever again and that she said that "I'lan is Carters only child and that I need to find someone else dad to play with, with my bum A! And her mom blocked me on her phone and took her phone away!" Harm said fighting back her tears.

She said that! I asked completely and utterly shocked.

Yes! Harm started crying. I sat my plate down and everything in me made my body hot like I was burning on fire.

Harm stop crying and send me I'lans phone number now. I said pissed off.

What's wrong? Carter asked coming into the room. I got up and went to my closet and put my timbs on. "Where you going?" he asked confused. "Harmony what's wrong princess?" "Tell daddy what's the matter!" He said picking my phone up from the bed.