Chapter 92

I put everything into my suit case making sure we had all our last minute stuff. I prayed before I went to sleep last night and God woke me up this morning with a clear view and a different mindset. We are going to enjoy our honeymoon, by any means necessary. I just married the love of my life yesterday and that was the most absolute amazing thing ever. My wedding was a fairytale! And he spent way to much money for me to be unhappy. I was really appreciative and happy and I wasn't gonna let anybody ruin this for us. He said he'll handle it so ima let him handle it.

I grabbed my plate of fruit and muffins, and orange juice and got in the car, while they put everything away. I loved not having to never lift a finger especially being pregnant. I never had to do anything.

That's everything?! Carter asked before getting in the car. I nodded my head yeah with a smile and he smiled. It made him happy I was in a better mood.

He gave directions to the driver to head to the airport and I put my legs over his and he massaged my feet. It was so beautiful here but I'm also so excited to be leaving. I never been on a cruise before and from what I've seen and heard it was so much fun. Carter been a few times, he said I was in for such a surprise.

We got to the airport and I separated our luggage's. My dress and his tux and two of our suitcases were flying back home. Everything else we was taking with us. They loaded everything on to our plane and I was so excited as we got on. The flight attendant gave Carter a glass of champagne and gave me a glass of orange juice.

To us! I smiled as we toasted.

To us! He smiled kissing me before we took a sip.
"I love you Asia."

I love you too Thank you got everything baby.

Anytime.!

Here is the menus. I'll be back shortly to take you guys order for breakfast. A flight attendant said as she came over to us.

Thank you. We both said at once.

I gotta go handle some business. Order for me.
He said as he got up to proceed to the back of the plane to the room.
I looked over the menu and it was a lot of good selections we had to chose from, wether it was breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks. I was Farley impressed. But since I just had all that fruit and muffins from the hotel I wasn't that hungry. I ordered him the steak tip meal. It came with pieces of steak sautéed with onions and mushrooms, scrabbled cheese eggs, hash browns, and a stack of pancakes. I told her not to bring his food out until she seen him come from the back so it can still be hot and fresh.

I pulled my cover out and wrapped my self up reclining my chair to get comfortable. I needed a nap already.

I woke up to movement in my stomach. My little guy was really active. Carter sat next to me writing stuff down and on his phone. More than likely taking care of business.

You okay? He asked as I sat up pulling the covers over me a bit more.

Morning sickness!

Go lay down in the bed! He suggested.

I'm fine. I probably just need to eat a little something.

Yes you do. You been sleep for a minute. I ordered you some pasta.

Thank you baby! He motioned for the flight attendant and she brought my food out and brought him some. He hit the button on his remote and the tv dropped down. He closed his books and put his phone up. He found a movie that looked like we both would enjoy and dimmed the lights. He was so romantic without even trying. I think that's what I loved most about him.

We said grace and started eating our food. Cajun Chicken, shrimp, broccoli Alfredo gone hit every single time!

We ate and watched the movie. It was actually really good. I never laughed so hard. For the rest of our flight we talked and laughed. Before you knew it we was landing in Miami. The night time sky was lit up beautifully with the sun setting. Across from the airport you could see the sailing port for the cruise ships. I was so freaking excited.

We got off the plane and got into the car. The driver took us to the port side for the cruises and it was damn near empty. I was confused as hell as to what was going on. Carter just had this goofy ass look on his face.

Are we sailing tonight? I asked as he grabbed the bags from the trunk.

Yeah come on! Two bellman came over and grabbed our bags and another showed us up the ramp to be escorted on to the ship.

Why is it so empty? I asked as we stepped onto the ship heading towards check in. It was so huge and beautiful.

You'll see! He smirked.

Hello Mr. And Mrs. Mitchell! A lady smiled at the desk.

I smiled and she handed Carter a card holder. "This is Cindy she will be your tour guide throughout the entire cruise. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to ask her. She'll be showing you to your room!"

Hi! Congratulations on your marriage! She said smiling coming from the counter.

Thank you! I giggled. I swear Carter never sees to amaze me. She led us down the hall and to a grand opening floor with elevators. She escorted us to the top of the ship to the most amazing room. My eyes was glistening when she opened the door. It was literally so huge. The room was set up beautifully with ballon's and roses and gifts from every store you can think of. My name was in rose petals to perfection. Mr.&Mrs. Mitchell laid across the bed with his and hers Versace bath robes. A 90" inch tv that hung from the ceiling in front of the huge California king bed. A huge ocean view on one side with a jacuzzi in front of it and a huge view of the decks on the other side. Two walk in closets and a huge bathroom. The room was amazing. The bellmen brought the bags in and Carter tipped everybody. I was literally too stunned to speak.

Baby this......this.....

You like it? He asked laughing laying back on the bed.

I climbed on top of him and kissed him. "Baby I love this! This is perfect! You never cease to amaze me!"

I'm glad! We are going to sail to four different countries. And we have the entire ship to ourselves!

WHAT?

Yup! He laughed pushing my hair out my face.

CARTER! You didn't!

Oh but I did!

My mouth dropped as I sat up on him straddling him. "You really serious?"

Yeah and get off me my dick hard! He laughed turning the tv on. The boat started to light up on the decks as it was getting darker.

We don't have any blinds? I questioned even though he said we was the only ones here.

For what?

Cause what I'm bouta do to you!

Nah baby the room sound proof, and the glass is one way. So nobody can see inside we can only see out!

Oweee! I pulled his dick out and his shorts down. "That's all I needed to hear.!" I smirked before going down and sucking his dick. I pulled out every single truck I had out on him. We didn't have sex last night on our wedding night cause we both was extremely tired and irritated but this was gonna make up for everything. Me and my husband was having a great time enjoying ourselves. So much that we didn't even know the boat had sealed.

We ended our night in a hot bubble Jacuzzi bath as I laid in his arms in the hot water. The jets massaging our bodies as we looked at the stars together in a daze.

Now this....this is how you start a honeymoon!