Chapter 20

CARTER P.O.V.

What you thinking about? Nina asked as she caressed my chest tracing my tattoos.

Life.....

What about it?

Just a lot of shit....

Like what? Your Carter Fuckin Mitchell you gotta have a good life.

I mean my life is great, got everything I ever wanted and more just feel like some shit missing. Niggas that should be ya family do you wrong the most.

That just means muthafuckas was never ya family to begin with. She smirked as she got on top of me.

You know this ain't nun serious or nun right?!

Of course I do! We just fuckin while you laying low. She smiled as she leaned in to kiss me, than my neck as she stroked my dick up and down getting me hard again. She made her way down to my chest and down to my dick before she swallowed all of me. Her warm wet mouth felt good as fuck on my shaft. She knew how to suck dick and she let me fuck her face. I grabbed a condom from the dresser and put it on as I pulled her up. I laid her on her back and slid in slowly. Her loud gasp filled the room. Her pussy was swollen from the sex we was having. Her shit was so wet and tight. I grabbed her hips and fucked her deep and hard. She was creaming all over my dick. I made her cum so hard her eyes rolled in the back of her head.

Don't stop baby, don't stop! Please don't stop! She begged as I sped up digging deeper. All that time I spent locked up and than coming home to can't have sex except for like twice made me so fuckin horny. I definitely was emptying the clip. My stamina was crazy. I flipped shorty over and pulled her ass in the air and fucked her. She rubbed her clit and started cummin so hard. "I'm cumming, I'm cumming, I'm cumming daddy!" She screamed over and over again. She exploded hard and shortly after I did. I pulled out as the condom filled with cum. I took it off and she fell on the bed. Her ass passed out! I took the condom off and grabbed the other three off the dresser and went to the bathroom. I poured the nut in the toilet and put water in the condoms and dropped them in the garbage.

I jumped in the shower and washed up. I been hiding out for 2 almost 3 days. It was time to get some shit in motion. I got out the shower and got dress.

Yo! Yo! I smacked shorty on her ass to wake her up. "I'm leaving!"

Am I gonna see you again?

We gotta deal remember?

Make sure you hurt his ass! She smirked as she sat up.

No doubt.....

Be safe O2, and here take this. She reached in her night stand and grabbed a Glock. She handed it to me and I tucked it behind my back.
"It was my brothers and I never really shot a gun before just had it for protection in case I did need it."

Thanks....

There's a spare key under the mat if you ever need to hide out again. She smiled standing up and kissing me. I nodded my head and walked out the room and she followed me to the door. I put my hood up and walked out. I made my way through the hood and to the house. The streets was quiet tonight. My cold ass finally made it in. The house was tore up and by the looks of it Asia and the kids ain't been here in days after this shit happened. I fumbled around for my phone seeing if it was any where. I couldn't find it, but I did find my keys. I left out and got in my car. The burner was in the consul.

Yo! I called out as the other line picked up.