Chapter 55

You okay? Carter asked me as he pulled into the driveway of our home.

I just need to sleep! I said before getting out. Today we had a home going ceremony for our son. Some of his friends and family was there and my girls was there and their family.

I was going through a lot of heart ach right now and all I wanted was to be alone. Chante took Harmony for me just for a few days so I could get my mind right.

You hungry? He asked following me into the house.

Do you think I can eat at a time like this? I asked honestly and annoyed.

You need to eat something Asia, you haven't ate in days.

I'm fine Carter!

Your not Asia and it's okay not to be I understand baby but let me be here for you!

No, I just need to be alone. Please just leave me alone!

I been giving you your space for days baby but come on now. I'm hurting just like your hurting. I'm just tryna be here for you.

Yeah well I don't need you to!

Ight.....look ima go handle business and you just call
Me if you need anything Ight!

Yeah sure! I said rolling my eyes. I went upstairs to my room and got in the bed. Tears instantly started coming down my face. It's like everything was hitting me back to back at once.

First Erin tried to ruin my life. Than Dante tried to rape me and kill my girls, now this! Like that the fuck else is next? I can't take anymore of this! I felt so sick and helpless. Everybody just keep asking me am I okay, am I okay? My fuckin baby daddy brother kidnapped my daughter and kilt my unborn child from hitting me so hard do you fuckin think I'm okay? NO! I just wanted to be left alone.

_________________
I woke up and it was going on 6pm. I had no missed calls from anyone not even Carter. I texted Harmony to see what she was doing and if she was okay. She said she was watching tv and playing with Chante daughter. I tried to call Carter and his phone went to voicemail both times.

"I'm handling business right now. Ima just give you some space for right now. I know this a tough time for you and I wanna be here for you but I can't if you gone keep pushing me away! I love you and I am here for you though!" A text from Carter flashed across my screen.

"What you mean give me space..? Never mind Carter gone head do you, I'm good!" I texted back. I sat my phone back down on the night stand. Why would you give me space if you know I need you? I'm at one of my deepest weakest moments and you say that? Yeah nah! Getting with this Nigga was a complete joke!

I went downstairs to see what I could eat. I wasn't hungry but I was hungry. I grabbed my Stella rose wine and a glass and poured me a glass. The back door opened and in came Carter. He was pissed.

What you blocked my number? He asked pissed.

You giving me space right? So do just that!

Asia I don't know what the fuck going on but this shit ain't gone cut it!

Ain't shit going on bye!

Bye? Bye?!

You got here pretty quick I thought you was doing business?

I was until you sent me that fuck Shìt! Do me? You good!? I promise you on everything I fuckin love you don't want me to do that!

I do! I promise you on everything I love I do!

Yeah ight!

You wanna leave anyways talkin bout giving me "space" boy just say you wanna cheat!

Yo, your fuckin unbelievable! First off you know I don't fuckin cheat. I'm giving you space cause you acting like a bitch towards me. I been trying to be here for you make sure you know I love you and we can always try again but this attitude and pushing me the fuck away. Treating me crazy and talking to me crazy is out of fuckin line Asia!

You still here?

Ight, you want me to leave?

Yea!

You really want me to fuckin leave? I leave on god I ain't coming back!

Bye!

He looked at me for a minute and smiled before shaking his head. "Ima go, I know you dealing with this post partem depression shit, I know it when I see it but this....this right here! We done!" He said sternly. He dropped my keys in the counter put his hood on and slammed my doors so hard it broke off the hinges.

I don't care I don't need this right now!