Chapter 8

When I fell asleep it was close to 5am, now the sun was creeping up waking me up at almost 8am. We was going rounds after rounds. I wet his bed up so bad we ended up on the floor cuddled up together under the covers. His carpet was so soft and blankets was softer I didn't mind.

I got up softly trying not to wake him up. I looked around for my clothes. "Where you going?" He asked looking at me with one eye open.

I have to get home! I said putting my leggings on.

Nah come here lay back down!

I can't, I have to get my daughter in a few. He sat up looking around for his stuff. "Lay down I can take a Lyft home!"

I don't know what type of fuck niggas you use to fuckin with but I ain't them. I'm dropping you off.! He said getting up sliding his sweats on and a tshirt.

Let me put these in the wash first! He said taking his sheets off his bed. They was literally soaked everywhere. He had a whole California king bed and it was wet spots all over. He went into his closet and this nigga had a washer and dryer in his closet. That was fire.! He slid on his slides and put his hoodie on and gave me one to put on. "Cover up my tities!" He smirked. He pulled my hair out from the back of the hoodie for me. It's like he was so gentle with me. He grabbed his keys and gun off the dresser and I followed him out the house.

I gave him my address and he put it in his gps. I didn't live far from him. About 20 minutes that all. It was going on 9am now. I felt like a slut doing the walk of shame to my house.

Thank you, I had a great night! I smiled.

Me too, I'll see you later!?

Carter we can not do this!

Do what?

This what we did! Last night was great it was amazing well over needed for me...

Yeah i know you don't be fuckin, pussy tight as hell!

Carter I'm serious we can't!

Look at my face do it look like I give a fuck Asia!?

No...

Exactly!

I am your parole officer we can not! If we get caught you know what will happen!

Asia I don't give a fuck about what will happen I want you, and I know you want me! So give me a kiss and call me later.

I don't wanna lose my job.!

Okay now you thinking way out of line I will never put you in any predicament to lose your job okay.! You fuckin with me ima different breed. Ain't nobody gone know a damn thing. You good!

Don't make me regret this!

Aye look at me, I got you Ight! He said looking me in my eyes and in that moment I knew he ment every word that he said. I nodded my head yeah and he grabbed my face and kissed me. "Bye wife!"

You fuckin pushing it! I laughed getting out his truck. He waited until I was inside to pull off. I felt like a silly little school girl with a crush. I ran upstairs  to my room and fumbled around my dresser for those two plans B's I had saved for an emergency if I ever was to have sex with Dante again and we slipped up. I popped one so quick. And ima take the other one tomorrow. I went to my bathroom to shower. My body needed that bad!