Chapter 41

I woke up to Carters phone dinging I looked over and it was "I'lans Mom" calling and texting him back to back to back. I pushed him a lil To wake him up but he was f budging. "Yo phone ringing!" He completely ignored me and turned his head. I grabbed his phone and answered it.

Hello! I yawned.

Bitch why the fuck is you answering my baby daddy phone?! She yelled running her mouth. I had to look at the phone to see if It really somebody that answered.

Cause I can now can I help you? It's 7am?!

7am? It's 10am here where the fuck is y'all at?

Oh nah oh hell naw! Oh hell fuck naw!!!! I know damn muthafuckin well y'all not out of town somewhere playing house with my fuckin daughter!

We are and we is! It's too early for you to be calling on bullshit my man is sleep and you interrupting us.

Bitch your man? He'll never be your man! He's mine tell him I just had our fuckin son!

Welllllllll babe this big ass ring on my finger says other wise. I'll let him know when he wakes up that you just had your child!

Bitch wake him the fuck up now!

Like I said babe he will call you when he wake up! Bye! I hung up the phone and sat it back down.

You shouldn't of answered she's not gonna stop! Carter said with his eyes closed as the phone started ringing again.

No you should of answered it.! Look you need to handle her ass!

Give me the phone! He said pissed off sitting up. I threw the phone at him and he looked at me annoyed as she was calling again. "What Kierra!" He yelled angrily putting the phone on speaker.

I'm in the hospital having your fuckin baby and you playing fuckin house with my child! That is my child Carter what the fuck is you doing! You was just saying you wanna be with me and now you doing this Shìt I knew I shouldn't of let I'lan go with yo ass! Bring me my fuckin daughter!

Dude what the fuck is you talkin about? I never said no Shìt like that. You know you just saying that cause my girl right here. You being weird as fuck and I'm not taking care no child until I know it's mine like come on let's not play these fuckin games. You woke me up out my sleep for bullshit!

I'm lying? No you lying! Fuck outta here tell that bitch what's up.

Yo stop calling my wife out her fuckin name Kierra cause you really pissing me.

What? You defending her now! You gave her a fuckin ring? You playin house with my kid. What that bitch can't have kids or something?! Ima spit in yo face when I see you Carter on everything!

I swear to god Kierra I'm bouta hurt yo feelings!

You can't do Shìt like I said ima spit on you!

Ohhhh I can't? I can't? I'lan loves the fuck out this woman.....she wish she was her fuckin mother! And them words came straight out yo daughter mouth! I definitely gave her a ring that shit cost a mill.... Matter fact brah that shit was 1.2 million dollar custom made bus down. With 20 million in safe for the dream wedding she want. And SHE HAVING MY SON! A fuckin baby I know for a fact is mine. Now get the fuck off my line and go cry to one of them bum ass broke bitches that you call yo friends bitch! He yelled so loud and so pissed off.

I swear to god I'm bouta bud all yo fuckin windows to that house out and all yo cars bitch!

Kierra touch anything and I swear to god I'm airing yo shit out bitch! He said before hanging up. "Oweee I fuckin hate this bitch! I wish I never put a fuckin baby in her ass!" He yelled mad getting up.

Let's just leave and you take her, her child!

No! Than I ain't gone see my fuckin daughter for another fuckin month or two. I'm so sick of this miserable ass jealous ass bitch! I hate this bitch! I swear if she wasn't her fuckin mom I would kill her.

Okay let's not think like that! You don't wanna do anything or say anything you gone regret.

You think ima regret that? I killed muthafuckas for way less this bitch really lucky. Now I gotta deal with this bitch might having another baby that's mine. Hell naw!

Well obviously it was something you liked about her to give her a child.....

We was fuckin kids! I was fucked up I ain't have no fuckin money, friends or family and she let me stay with her she ended up getting pregnant right as I was getting on my feet. We wasn't even fuckin like that. Or even on it I was just staying at her crib. I ain't want my daughter growing up like I did fucked up as fuck. No mom, no dad! I refuse for that shit to happen. I gave that famiky shit a try. I went to jail and she was fuckin off, fucked my man's started telling him shit pillow talkin. Now the bitch wanna make my life miserable whenever the fuck she can cause she fucked up.

I get it I do...

Do you really Asia cause this shot here with you can't happen.

I would never put you in this type of situation, it's childish and I'm grown as hell! She's the one who needs to wake up and realize it's over cause of her. You see what I was just going through with Dante you think I wanna deal with that again?

No, I'm just saying though....

Don't say anything....I'm nothing like her so don't compare me to her.

I know, I'm sorry this bitch just got me mad as hell right now.

When we get back just talk to her.

Ain't no talking to her. I just want her ass to leave me the fuck alone let me take care my daughter in peace and give me a DNA test.

Look you probably ain't gonna wanna do this but petition her for a DNA test and go file for joint custody of I'lan than she'll have to let you see her and y'all can even get set days and stuff.

I don't want them white folk in my business hell naw.

It's either that or not see your daughter anymore you choose.!

Man Ight!