Chapter 3

Hi baby! I smiled wrapping my arms around Carters waist as he came into my room.

Hi beautiful! He smiled sitting the dozen of roses down in n my bed.

You look handsome.! I smiled hard touching his line up.

Thanks baby! What the doctor saying when we going home?

Umm probably tomorrow, CJ just got back from getting circumcised so they just wanna monitor him and stuff but he's doing okay. He ate a lil than went back to sleep.

Okay, how you feeling?

I feel great! Finally got my body back I can eat for once! I feel good baby. I just talked to the girls as well they can't wait to see him. I told them I have a huge surprise for them as well.

I can't wait to see them. I thought about going to the house today but I'm like nah ima just wait till tomorrow. I just wanna surprise them. I missed them so much all y'all! He sat in the chair and pulled me on top of him siting me in his lap.

We've definitely missed you to trust me! I leaned in and kissed him.

Ight hold on get up! He smirked pushing me off him. He stood up to fix his self.

What? I laughed.

You just made my dick hard!

I know I felt it! I laughed sitting back in his lap.

Damn 6 weeks a long time. It's been months since we had sex you know you gone be pregnant again right!

Yeah right no the hell I ain't!

Yes you is watch! That first nut gone be crazy I ain't bus the whole time I was in there I'm so backed up baby!

Uhun no you better use ya hand and some lotion before we do it!

Girl ima grown ass man fuck I look like doing that when my wife right here!

You better make sure you pull out!

You know how good yo pussy is I ain't pulling out of shit! I married you for a reason baby! He laughed.

Mmmm! That ain't no excuse. You ain't nutting in me! Matter fact ima get on birth control!

Shid do yo big one just know I ain't pulling out! He laughed.

Whatever! CJ started crying waking up and I jumped up to get him. Carter went to go wash his hands and I placed his son in his arms. I loved seeing him in daddy mode. It was so cute!

Oh did you see your PO today?

Yeah just left that shit actually...

Who is it?

Officer Jones or some shit like that...

Ohhh...

Oh what?

Nun! She likes to flirt with her male parolees...

What you think ima fuck her or something?

I mean you fucked me! I laughed.

You different, I wanted you way before. When you use to come in the prison and I seen you I wanted you. You ain't got nothing to worry about Mrs. Mitchell! He kissed my forehead than me. I believed him. He never gave me a reason not to believe him and I'm the one he married so I wasn't gonna judge or jump to conclusions.

I turned the tv on and found something while his phone rang. He gave me the baby and stepped into the hallway. I expect him to be super busy within the next few days to weeks tryna get everything back on track. So I wasn't gonna trip as much. New born babies are easy all they do is eat, sleep, and need their diapers changed.

Plus my baby was a good baby so far even though it's only been a day. He was just so precious and I can wait for him to meet his sisters.