Chapter 71

Baeeee! I giggled as Carter laid on top of me kissing me all over my face and neck. "Baby!"

I'm tryna put a baby in you!

Baeeee, you already did! I laughed.

Stop fighting me and just let me love you girl! He laughed still kissing me. He pushed my legs apart and rubbed his dick between my second set of lips.

Oh you said just kisses I gotta get my work done! I moaned against his lips kissing him.

Yeah work me first though! He moaned kissing my neck as he slid in and out of me. He pushed my legs so far back and fucked me so good. His phone started ringing back to back to back.

Bae answer it! I moaned as he put the rose on my clit.

Nah it's probably the boys or something you just wanna stop cummin! He laughed.

Yes, I do get off me! I laughed as she stroked slowly.

His phone started ringing again. At this point it had to be about 10 missed calls. He picked the phone up to answer it. "Yooo!"

Oh my god baby I'm bouta cum! I yelled out as I was squirting.

Wait? Wait what's the matter? (He stopped fuckin me and dropped the rose.) Okay! Stop crying. Baby daddy is coming okay!

I sat up as he looked at me. "Carter what's wrong?"

I'lan listen to me baby I'm coming okay! I'll be right there! Find a charger I'lan I'm staying on the phone. Daddy's coming. (He pulled out of me and jumped up.) Hello? I'lan! I'lan! FUCK!

Baby what's wrong what happened?

She wouldn't tell me she just kept crying saying she's hurt!

I'm coming!

No stay here I'll be right back. He leaned in and kissed me and rushed out the door. I got up and went to the window and he was already driving down the street. Lord please watch over baby girl! I hate to have to kill her mama if somethings happened to her.

_______________________
CARTER P.O.V.

I barely parked my car when I jumped out running to the porch. I kicked the door in and it easily flew open. I could hear Kierra yelling and crying.

I'll have my baby daddy beat yo ass bitch! She yelled, she had her baby in her arms and the nigga was standing on the opposite side of the couch. Her hair was fucked up like he just beat on her.

Give a fuck about that nigga bitch fuck you!

Get out my fuckin house bitch, ima have him kill you!

I bum rushed this nigga to the floor and started beating the fuck out of him. Every punch I threw connected with this nigga face. "Beat his ass, beat his fuckin ass!" Kierra yelled. I was pulled off the nigga by her daddy and cousin.

Get the fuck off me! I yelled pushing them. "Where the fuck is my daughter!"

She's upstairs, Carter! She started crying and coming towards me. Her face was fucked up. I'lan ran down the stairs crying. I picked my baby up hugging her. My heart dropped into my ass when I seen her. She was so red from crying.

What happened baby?

I want Asia! She said hugging my neck.

What the fuck he do to my daughter bitch! I yelled at her she was crying so hard. "Kierra I swear to god I'll lay yo ass out and his right the fuck now!"

What's going on here? A police officer asked as they Drew they guns coming into the house.

My boyfriend hit me! Kierra cried. I took a deep breath and hugged her cause she was crying so hard. I got a feeling this wasn't the whole truth.

You the boyfriend? A cop asked me.

Nah just her dad, that nigga over there the boyfriend! I'm taking my daughter get yo shit together!

I walked out the house and put my baby in the car. I pulled off quick as fuck it was so many pigs here.

When I pulled up to Asia House she ran down the driveway before I could pull all the way in and turned the car off. She pulled I'lan from my arms and she broke down crying hugging each other.

I walked them back into the house. And I'lan kept crying. I was on 10 right now. I went back outside and tried to cool off. I was not trying to think the worst of the worst but I couldn't help but to think crazy Shìt.

I went back in the house after I was cool enough and went upstairs. I sat on the bed and got mad cause I sat in the wet spot. Asia came in and she had a worried look on her face. She stood between my legs and wrapped her arms around my neck and rubbed my back.

She's calm now, she's taking a shower. I didn't see any visible damages besides a few bruises.

Did he do anything to my child Asia? I asked looking up at her in her eyes. She was taking a moment to speak.

She said that she was taking a shower and he came in and locked the door. He started to touch his self while he was looking at her in the shower....she was scared and crying...he touched between her legs and than Kierra came into the bathroom. She said that she threw the radio at his head and he fell into the shower with her. He grabbed her and Kierra started hitting him in his private part with the plunger. She got out the shower ran to get a phone and started calling you until you answered. Him and Kierra was fighting up until you got there. She said she thought he was gonna rape her....she said she thought that he was going to do what. Dante did to me to her!

Ima kill this nigga I should of kilt him! I should of fuckin kilt him! I should of fuckin kilt him!