Chapter 11

CARTER P.O.V.

Asia tasted so good I smiled just thinking about it. I definitely needed that. I needed to bus a nut so fuckin bad that shit hurted. I pulled up to the office and left my car on and locked the doors. I don't give a fuck how much gas ima be waisting. It's cold as a muthafucka out here. I gotta go in this bum ass building, make a few drops and I'm in the crib for the rest of the day with my lady and kids it's too fuckin cold out here.

I signed in on the log and made my way to this bitch office. I took a seat while she finished up. I could use a sandwich and a nap.

Mr. Mitchell! She yelled my name. I got up and went into the office. She had this lil ass skirt on that was skin tight and you could see her black lace see through thong showing her pussy. A black button up showing her tities poking out and some black heels. I closed the door behind me and sat down.

Hi! She smirked getting up from her chair and sitting on the front of her desk.

What's up?

Mmmm why you ain't tell me you was married to Asia?

I always have my wedding ring on, and you knew I was married but who my wife is doesn't have anything to do with anything like now!

It does! It has a lot to do with a lot!

How? We suppose to be here for me? Ask me some PO shit!

Relax a bit! Look the other night at the club...

Dude all we did was talk! You gave me a lil dance and that was it....

I was thinking maybe I could give you a lil more! If Asia got away with messing with you than I know I can...

And why you think that?

Asia was one of the smartest and strongest in here! So for her to only get caught cause a nigga had a crush on her and chose you over him is crazy nobody would of ever known anything if it wasn't for him. He couldn't take no for an answer, neither can I!

Look I love my wife....

Don't you wanna stay out of jail? You got those two pretty little girls who need their daddies.

And a 1 week old son Asia just gave birth to!

She was pregnant? She asked surprised. "Yeah I know that dick good!"

What's your point?

My point is you need to stay out of jail and I want some dick. Seem like a fair trade to me. I know how to play my part and keep my mouth shut! She smiled opening her legs moving her thong to the side showing me her pussy. She got up and came and sat on my lap straddling me. "So what's it gonna be!?" She asked kissing me.

Uhhh I just ate Asias pussy and her ass before I got here didn't wash or brush my teeth.... Like I said sweetheart I love my wife! Put me back in jail if you have to. I removed her from my lap and got up.

Tell the police they can pick me up from my house the one I share with my wife when they ready! I walked out the office and went straight to the elevator. When It opened I was caught by surprise. Asia was getting off and her face was angry and mad as hell. She pushed her phone into my chest hard as hell. I looked down and it was my phone on the phone. I pulled my phone from my pocket and I must of pocket dialed her. She pushed past me snatching her earrings out her ear. She threw her purse at Chante and she caught it. Asia ripped off her leather jacket as she walked down the hall towards Aria office. I looked at Chante and Chante looked at me but we ran behind her.

I don't know if you stupid slow or fuckin retarted bitch! Asia barked as she walked into her office.

Excuse you? You need to leave my office NOW!

Bitch please.! Asia grabbed Aria up so quick and started connecting all her punches! She banged her head so hard on to her deck splitting her shit open. Aria fell down the wall with blood running down her face.

Asia squatted down to her grabbing her by her hair. "You heard him the first time he said he was married! If you ever kiss, touch, so long as think about my husband again bitch it's gone be a bullet in yo ass faster than you can blink bitch! Next time a Nigga say he married and he good you better listen cause I ain't the one, two, or three to play with!" She said so sternly. She got up snatching her coat from my hand and Chante just held her shit out and she grabbed it from her. "Let's go Carter!"

Right behind you baby! I smirked Aria layed there fucked up. Chante just closed her office door before anybody could see what was going on.