Chapter 6

CARTER P.O.V.

You coming out tonight right? Bone asked as I bagged some work up.

Nah I'm actually bouta dip outta here and get home to my wife and seeds!

Nigga you been in the crib all week the O2 I know would be out celebrating his release!

That O2 ain't have a family to go home to neither! I got a wife now bra.

Yeah nigga I know I was at ya wedding! Listen we planned this nice lil kick back for you tonight at the club just a lil welcome home jawn. Just slide threw for a second. Wifey a understand.

Yerooo! Hendrix called out as he came into the room slapping me up.

Yo tell this square ass nigga to come out and have a drink or two tonight with us his welcome home party and nigga acting like a bitch! Bone said annoyed.

You ain't coming? Hendrix asked confused.

Nah i get what y'all tryna do and shit but look a nigga just wanna chill at home with the fam.

Nigga you got forever to do that shit! Nigga so whipped!

Man come on you been out all week you deserve this one night out family man! Hendrix said laughing. "Matter fact! Hold up!" He pulled out his phone and started to make a call.

What is you doing nigga?

Ayeee sis I love you so much you know that right! Hendrix laughed as he put his phone on speaker.

What the hell you want Hendrix? Asia pretty ass voice asked from the other side.

Look some of the guys throwing ya boy a welcome home party this nigga talkin bout some he tryna get home to the wife and kids we get that we understand that but can this nigga come out and party for a second.

Let me speak to him! He handed me the phone laughing.

Sup baby?

Why you don't wanna go party with your friends? She asked confused.

It's not that, ima different nigga now, feel me!

I do but go out have fun with the guys we'll be here once you get home! Bye Carter have fun! She said before hanging up. I shook my head and gave him his phone back.

YESSSSS!!!! Nigga! Bone celebrated happy as hell.

You heard the lady let's go! Hendrix laughed. I took a deep breath and laughed these Niggas was annoying.

Let me finish this shit up I'll hit y'all in a second to see where y'all at.

Yeah ight nigga don't make me come back here! bone said walking out.

For real bra Ima call you in about an hour! Hendrix said slapping me up and leaving. I shook my head and finished doing what I was doing.

After an hour of getting product ready for tomorrow and ready to be moved. I locked up and left the trap for the night. My house was close by so I drove home. I ain't have shit to wear but I know I still got mad shit with tags on it.

I got in the shower it was going on 10 something. I called Asia when I got out but she ain't answer. She must of been sleep or some shit. I went in my closet and tried to find something to put on. A pair of Rock Jeans, a Navy blue palm angels hoodie, and a fresh pair of 40 below Timbs. I looked good as fuck. I put some diamonds on and was shinning.
I pulled my dreads up in a messy bun and put lotion on my hands and face. I started my truck from my phone and grabbed a bag of some stuff to take to Asia house with me.

I got in the truck and pulled off it was close to 12 niggas was calling my phone and shit. I got to the club just before 12. I made my way in and it was lit as hell. That shit was jumping. I was saying what's up to people and muthafuckas talking to me left and right. I finally made it up to VIP where the gang was and it was lit. Everybody was happy to see me. It honestly felt good. They ain't waist no time on pouring me a drink.

Bitches was tryna give me lap dances already I ain't have no singles on me or nun. The guys was lit as hell. We was having a fuckin ball. Shots was going all around and I was enjoying myself.

Yo, yooooo! Nigga I got you a welcome home present my guy! Butta said slapping me up.

What that is? Some money! I laughed slapping him up.

A lil something something....I know you been locked up, niggas grown as hell and don't cash checks, this right here is Strawberry! And this right here is Ice! Two bad ass bitches! I know you needs bus a nut!

Nah Nigga im good im married!

Since when? You ain't turning down no Pussy is you?

Nigga stop playing you know I'm married! Been married for a min.

This Nigga married? He asked Hendrix as his dumb ass laughed.

Hell yeah!

Wow ma bad ma bad no disrespect bra I really ain't know though. You loyal I see you!

You good! Give them bitches to Bone though. I laughed. I walked past him made my way to the bar to grab another bottle.

Yo let me get two more bottles of Patron! I said to the bartender.

I hope they not for you?! I heard a female voice giggle. I looked over and it was my PO officer Jones. She ain't look like no fuckin PO though. She was dressed in this lil ass outfit sexy as fuck.

Nah cause if it was and I seen you I would of been left! I laughed.

Mmmm! Long as that pee clean on Monday I don't care.

Oh really? Thought you was this so called hard PO!

I am! But outside of work and not on the clock it's a different ball game. Im Aria!

Oh okay this the game we playing hun?

What game? Im just having a friendly conversation with an extremely handsome guy at the bar.

Yeah you gotta be playing....

Im not!

Okay, we'll you have a great Night Ms. Aria.

Leaving so soon?

Something like that...

Why! Have a seat...

What you wanna talk to me so bad for.?

Your handsome and it's either the liquor or I just really like what I see....