Chapter 45

I was not ready to start getting back to work. My vacation was well over needed. Everything in my life was just moving at a mile a minute. I was enjoying being a fiancée and a mom. I always thought it would just be me and Harmony. I never even thought about giving love a chance.

I had my girls over today and I was finally going to catch them up on my life. I just been so sick cause of this baby I haven't been out or doing anything but I was going back to work on Monday and I needed a clear slate with everything.

Hi!!!! I squealed in excitement as the girls was coming through the door. They wasn't that happy to see me they all had twisted faces and kiss they ass faces. I definitely been ignoring my girls but not
On purpose it's just been so much!

Mmmm Hi bitch! Chante said rolling her eyes.

Wowwww y'all really gone act like that? I asked kissing my teeth.

Hi sister! D smiled hugging me.

Hi babe! Well I know y'all wondering why I called y'all here. And yess Donnie I cooked before you ask! I really missed y'all and right now I definitely need my sisters.

I wasn't even gone ask that but since you said something what you make? Donnie asked smiling hard.

Steak and lobster!

Ohhh bitch you fancy huh! Chante said sticking out her tongue and doing a lil dancy dance.

I told you I missed y'all.

Mmmm she real fancy, with that big ass rock on her finger! D said smiling hard grabbing a wine glass. "I seen that muthafucka shinning before you opening the door!"

What's this? Chante asked grabbing my hand.

Bitchhhhhhhh! This shit big ass hell! Donnie squealed.

And it's on the ring finger mmmmm! D said twisting her lips up gulping the rest of the wine down.

He proposed!!!!! I smiled hard showing my ring off!

Excuse me!!!!!!

Issa fiancée!!!!!!! I smiled hard.

Whatttttt!!!!!

We need details! Now!!! D said smiling so hard she could laugh.

Before I give you details that's not all! I laughed I lifted up my sweat shirt smiling, I turned to the side and rubbed my belly I was showing a whole lot!
They all gasped in excitement making me laugh.

Oh my god, my baby having a baby! Donnie started crying. "I knew yo ass was pregnant!"

How far along are we? Chante asked rubbing my stomach.

4 months today actually. And im due on Christmas Eve which is his birthday! I smiled.

Awwww that's so freaking cute I love this for you! I know Dante is going to have a trip when he finds out about all of this! D said getting wine.

Well girls! (I swallowed hard and took a deep breath!) a lot of things been happening around here not just the pregnancy and the engagement.....see we just got back from Cali....and uhh we ended up going out there for a few days and took the girls to Disney and stuff. Because Dante actually came here a couple nights ago he tried to rape me and kill the girls.

What?! Chante and Donnie asked at once.

Yeah....

Please tell me he's dead! Chante said sitting down.

Yeah he is.....his funeral is tomorrow!

What the fuck, by kill the girls you mean....

I mean he beat my ass and pulled a gun out on me and the girls was standing right there.....Harmony was yelling for him to get off me and leave me alone. He turned around and pointed the gun at his own daughter. They ran upstairs they was so terrified. He tried to go after his ass but I shot him.