Chapter 85

FIRST THING FIRST S/O to my boy Damar Hamlin!!!! Pray for my city our guy took a big hit during the Buffalo Bills and Bengals game tonight! My city love our football team we all like a family and we go so hard so prayers up for our guys! They are what keeps us going during these hard times. Especially with that storm that just passed we was looking forward to this game. Prayers up‼️‼️‼️‼️#We The Mafia ❤️🤍💙

___________________

Moma Asia? I'lan called out to me as she came into my room.

Yes baby girl?

Can I ask you something?

Yeah sure anything.

Would you be mad at me if I wanted to see my mom?

What? Of course not baby, your allowed to see your mom.

Okay, cause I miss her and my baby brother and my daddy said it was up to me if I wanted to see her again. And I do but I didn't want you to be mad at me.

Why would I be mad at you?

Because my mommy told me that you don't like her.

I'lan baby I don't like the way she treats you that's the difference okay. Your a beautiful princess and should be treated and protected as one. I've grown to love you so much and I only want the best for you.

Than why my mommy tell me that you just wanted to steal my daddy? I mean I don't believe it cause they been broke up a long time ago and daddy had other girlfriends but she said you just wanna steal him and make Harmony his daughter and your gonna turn on me.

Listen baby, first thing foremost your father loves you so much there is nothing in this world that would make him stop loving you just to make Harmony his daughter. He loves her to yes but that's cause Harmony is my daughter and we are a package deal just like you and your daddy is a package deal. Me or him would never ever try to replace you with her or anybody else. Secondly all of us are a family we stick together and love each other. We help each other and take care of each other. So if you wanna see your mommy you are free to.

Thank you mama Asia I love you!

Awww I'lan I love you to baby girl and never forget that okay!

Okay! She smiled and ran out the the room. I sat on the bed and took a deep breath. I can't believe Kierra would put that shit in her head like that. What is wrong with her? You know what actually I can believe it that girl is just full of hate and jealousy.

Hey baby girl? Carter smiled coming into the room and kissing me.

Hi baby! I kissed him back and he placed his hands on my stomach. "I'lan wants to see her mom!"

Uhhhh she can't right now! He said as he made a face as if he made a mistake.

Why not?

Because uhhh she in the hospital!

Why that lady in the hospital Carter?

I told you I was handling stuff! He said straight out laughing.

Why is that funny?

It just is! He laughed.

What did you do?

She got loud with me and we tussled a lil bit!

CARTER!

What? I ain't even hit her that hard!

I aInT EvEn hIt HeR tHaT HaRd! I'd you ain't hit her that hard how she end up in the hospital? Hmmm! Riddle me that Batman!

Omg causeeeee her ass tripped and fell into Cartianna fist!

Who the fuck is Cartianna?

He turned doing a full spin than snapping his fingers, twisting his lips and smirking. "Heyyyy girlllll!" He said making his voice high like a girl. I bursted out laughing so hard I almost pissed myself.

You play to much bye! Cause I cant! You so annoying!

Let me see yo wig to make it more believable!

You is not about to play in my wig move!

Why not, that Shìt was coming off last night when I was fuckin you I was gone put that shit on!

I know like hell you wasn't!

Yes I was!

Owee let me go get my hair done cause ya ain't!

Can you give me some sex first?

No the girls are woke you need to relax why you be so horny all the time!

I don't know....it's just....it's just that my mama didn't love me as a child and she was bald headed!

Carter!

I'm being so dead ass! He said laughing.

Your so super annoying! I really want you to know that.

Hi daddy! I'lan smiled coming back into the room.

Hi baby!

Can you take me to see my mom?

Umm yeah but baby she's in the hospital right now. She wasn't feeling good.

Really? What's wrong with her?

I don't know....she didn't say just that she's in the hospital.

When she get out can you take me?

Of course!

Thank you daddy! She hugged him and left out.

You know she told her that you was gonna abandon her and make Harmony your daughter?!

What?

Yeah....she literally just told me that before you came in here. I assured her that would never happen though.

I'll talk to her. That's crazy as fuck but after that nice little talk we had she ain't gone be saying shit else!