Chapter 59

What is wrong with you? I questioned Carter as I followed behind him in his trap.

Oh my god what the fuck do you want Asia? He snapped turning around to face me.

What do you mean what do I want? I wanna know why you did that?

What do it fuckin matter?

Cause it does!

You don't wanna be with me right?

Carter it's not....

Not what huh? Cause the other day you was bouta smack a bitch over me now you crying cause I kilt a Nigga.

Smacking and killing is to different things!

Same thing in my book! Nigga shouldn't of been disrespectful!

And your just fuckin crazy!

I'm crazy? But you here nagging me about why I shot a nigga! What you want seriously like what the fuck you want? I got shit to do!

You know what I don't even give a fuck! I grabbed my purse from his desk and turned to walk out. "So you really gone just let me walk away...?" My feelings was completely showing and I hated that I was so vulnerable to him.

Let me make something crystal fuckin clear to you Asia! Ima grown ass man I don't fuckin play games. I ment that shit when I said it was over you wanted me to leave you wanted me gone and I did just what you asked! I know what the fuck I want and don't want in life. You wasn't the only one going through Shìt and you shouldn't say shit you don't mean. Once I'm done with you I'm done with you ain't no going back I don't give a fuck how I felt about you before. Obviously you got shit you need to work on before you can whole heartedly be with somebody and I ain't that nigga that's gone let you walk all over me and than say sorry. Think before you say and do!

I was hurt! You acting like you never said anything out of anger! I apologize for how I treated you I fucked up. I didn't know how to handle losing a child! It's so many things that's been happening back to back to back and I go off one time and not wanna be bothered for a few moments and you left me!

I didn't leave you! I loved you through all that Shìt, the more I tried to be there for you, you pushed me away you didn't want me near you, touching you, being there for you when you cried or needed to vent! And the moment I try to give you some space you get mad at that too I ain't bouta kiss yo ass! And the whole entire time you ain't even ask was I okay or how I was? Man that shit hurted my feelings! I ain't never been through no Shìt like this! I already lost I'lan ain't seen my daughter or heard from her in weeks and than my son get taken from nah that shit hurt. Shit don't always be about yall females! I made that shit about you cause I loved you but you ain't reciprocate that energy! And I'm fuckin pissed cause I'm in love with yo ass.

I'm sorry...I get it! I opened his door and left out. I never knew my actions caused this much hurt.