Chapter 54

You ready to go? Carter asked me as he came into my room. I nodded my head yeah and stood up. A nurse came in with a wheelchair for me and I got in. I can't believe I was leaving this hospital without a baby. And i was planning a small service for my child. This was way to much for me.

Carter helped me out the car and we went into the funeral home. We agreed to cremate him since he was entirely to small for a casket. I just wanted something small and intimate for our immediate family. He paid for everything and we left.

Mommy! Harmony sang running to me as I came to the door of our home. I dropped down to my knees hugging my child and crying holding her. I needed to see her. I hugged her so tight I couldn't imagine letting her go.

Are you okay? I asked examining her.

Yes I'm fine! I love you! She cried. I wiped her tears and hugged her again.

I'm sorry Harmony! I'm never gonna anyone take you from me again!

It's okay I'm fine mom!

I know, I'm sorry! She reached up and wiped my tears. I got up from the floor and she hugged my waist. I did not let my baby go. I felt so venerable.

Carter stepped back outside to answer his phone and I went upstairs to my room. I had to figure out away to grasp myself and get me back together. I wasn't ready to keep going on like this!