Chapter 47

CARTER P.O.V.

You okay? I asked Asia helping her out her dress.

The service was nice neither me or Harm could stay for the whole thing. But...

But what?

He has a 6 year old daughter.....and the mother thought it would be a grand idea and surprised to come up to me in the middle of me holding my child that is fuckin crying hysterically and fuckin tell
Me that she's his baby mother and the girls should meet in that second! Than said sorry you was getting cheated on! She said with tears coming down her face.

What?!

Yeah....I told her I would smack the fuck out of her right than and there!

I'm glad you didn't. Harm don't need to see you like that plus if she would of hurted my baby I would of came and shot that shit up. Why are you crying?

Cause Carter I have a great man. And I mean an amazing man right in front of me and I'm mad that all I can even think about is him cheating on me and really did have a baby on me. Even though he's dead he's still getting a chance to hurt me!

I get it, I do.... But baby your pregnant and filled with emotions. That was your first love and he did something foul to you and died and you can't get answers. Y'all got history! This hood man, I understand what your going through and I love you despite of all of it. Give your self some time to grieve there is no expiration date on it either. I get it trust me. I kissed her forehead and wiped tears. "It's gone be alright, okay!"

She nodded her head and I leaned in and kissed her forehead. I do not like seeing her like this! "I'm here for you, you know that!"

Daddy we ready! The girls sang coming to the door. I forgot that fast how I said I was taking them to Target.

Okay princesses! You coming to Target or you need a minute?

I'm coming! She got up and went into the bathroom. She fixed her make up real quick. "Ima just throw something on!" She yelled and I took the girls downstairs to get in the car.

Ight now, yall can get whatever y'all want long as it don't go over $200 dollars! I said giving them both two hundred dollar bills.

Thank you daddy! They sang at once. They both put the money in their little purses.

Harmony?

Yes?

How you feeling?

I'm okay...

You sure?

Yes!

You know you can talk to me about anything right?
However your feeling? You know your daddy is in a better place and that no matter what he's watching you right?

Yes, I know!

I reached into the glove compartment and got her gift out. It was just a lil charm bracelet from pandora with pictures of her and her father on it with a few of her favorite things. It actually was I'lans idea!"This is for you!" I gave her the box and she opened it. She started crying. I'lan smiled and hugged her.

Now you will always have your dad sister! I'lan smiled wiping her tears. Harmony reached up and kissed my cheek hugging me.

Thank you Carter! Thank you sister! She said as she hugged us both.

No problem baby girl we love you always okay! I assured her wiping her tears.

I didn't feel bad about killing her father at all but I will feel bad if baby girl ever gets sad or anything it's not her fault I had to kill his bum ass. Asia came out the house finally getting in the car. She had on her white Chanel sweatshirt with black leggings and her black, white, and gray Chanel sneakers to match her purse. She was looking good and my baby was getting bigger and bigger.