Chapter 75

Baby? Carter called out as he was coming up the stairs.

The girls are sleep, what? I asked sticking my head out the door. "And did you check in?"

Yeah I just came from home why what's wrong?

Nun I was just making sure I ain't have to violate yo ass!

Yup and soon as you do don't come visit me in jail either!

Trust me bookie I won't!

Yeah okay stop playing with me!

What you want? I laughed.

Question....mmm kinda personal I don't know how touchy you is about this but uhh, your sister....what was her name?

Janasia, why?
He reached in his pocket and pulled out a gold pandora's bracelet and sat it in my hand. "Where you get this?" I asked confused. My heart sunk into my ass.

A lady came by trying to sale this to one of the guys for a fix. He took it and I seen the picture on
It and the names. You look the same still.!

I don't want it...(I pushed it back in his hand.) I'm okay!

You sure?

What was she on?

Asia...

Tell me Carter!

Heroin!

How bad was she?

I don't know I didn't see her... ima just leave this here in case you wanna keep it. I know the heart break once you see something so precious and sacred to you be sold by someone you love over something that's controlling them. He sat the bracelet on the fireplace and hugged me, kissing my forehead.

I started your shower and warmed your dinner up! I said changing the subject.

You gone get in with me?

And get this hair wet? Boy I think not!

I'm not gone fuck ya hair up!

You said that this morning and I had to go to work looking crazy no!

That's cause yo ass wanna be aquawoman and Shìt suckin dick under water.

That was fire wasn't it...

Hell yeah, it was sexy as fuck! Wanna do it again? I want you do it again!

Noooo! I'm not getting my hair wet nope!

Wow Ight I guess I'll take a shower by myself!

I'll see you when you get out.

Mmmcht Ight! He twisted his lips up and walked to the bathroom. "Baby?!"

Yes?

Can you put my clothes in a black garbage bag for me?

No! I will not be an accomplice to anything you be out here doing! I giggled grabbing a trash bag from under the bathroom sink.

But you doing it though right! He smirked sticking his head out the shower.

Shut up! Where you want me to put them?

Just leave them downstairs by the door ima grab them in the morning on my way out.

Okay, hurry up your food is gonna be cold.

I'm bouta get out in a min.

Mmmkay! I took his clothes downstairs and sat them by the back door. His phone was on the island lighting up with text messages. I picked it up and it was from an unsaved number.
"Thanks for the dick daddy! I'm mad you had to leave! I wanna swallow that dick up some more I wasn't done squirting all over it!"
"Baby?"
"What you doing?"
"Why you not texting back?"
"Hellooooo bae!?"
"Now you acting weird as fuck nigga fuck your!"

I was confused by the messages on his phone. I know this had to be a joke. "Where my food at baby?" He asked kissing my neck coming from behind me.

Carter who the fuck is this? I asked pisses off turning around to him. He tapped the screen so the messages come back on.

I don't know!

I'm dumb? Do I look fuckin dumb to you?

Before you flip Shìt Asia put my password in and go to the messages. I dead ass don't know who the fuck it is. And if I did or I was cheating honestly do you think I would of came home purposely left my phone out in the open for you to see it knowing I was cheating? Make that make fuckin sense.

Yeah ight! I unlocked his phone and he laughed shaking his head before saying "come on you know this! I don't cheat!"
I went to his messages and the message thread.

If it wasn't a new thread it wouldn't say "Unknown, block spam?" He pointed out taking a bite of his pork chop. I rolled my eyes and called the number. They didn't answer which was weird. "I ain't cheating on you baby!" He said with a mouth full.

I grabbed my phone and called the number and they still ain't pick up. Somebody was gone make me hurt them!

Sleep on the couch! Mr. You don't know who the fuck this is.! I slammed his phone into his chest and he laughed.

Girl ima grown ass man I ain't sleeping on no fuckin couch you gone give me some pussy, and ima go to
Bed Ight! He said as I walked up the backstairs. I rolled my eyes and closed the bedroom door behind me. I swear to god I'd kill his ass if I find out differently.