Chapter 91

We stood at the door thanking all our guest as they left out the venu. I had a smile as big as the sun. Nothing could have been more perfect or ruined this night. However we did still have a problem to take care of.

Nina? Carter asked opening the supply closet and damn near falling out catching her.

Bitch you knocked me out and locked me in a fuckin closet! She yelled trying to swing on me but Carter pulled her back.

And? I asked nonchalant. "Fuck you gonna do about it?" "The real question is what the fuck you doing here tryna ruin shit for?"

Cause what is this shit here you telling my wife you my ex fiancé and shit for? Carter asked pissed.

So you do know the hoe?

Yeah this Kierra sister!

I never said I was your ex fiancée this bitch hearing shit and locked me in a fuckin closet.

Nowwww I'm hearing shit! Bitch you got locked in the closet because of that! You weird ass bitch! But it all makes sense now you that weird bitch sister.

What are you doing here Nina?

I just came to congratulate you on your wedding that's all. Seeming how my invite got lost in the Mail...

You wasn't invited! We both said at once.

I don't give a fuck. I ain't wanna come to y'all bum ass wedding anyways. But anywho...

If you ain't wanna come than why are you here? Thought you could just show up say some slick shit to me about MY HUSBAND and expect me to believe it? Y'all bitches are fuckin dumb and delusional. Handle this shit! I pushed past Carter and made my way down the hall and into the main space. I grabbed my plate and my security team opened the doors for me and led me to the car.

Will Mr. Mitchell be coming out soon? The driver asked before closing the door.

I don't know you can come back for him. Can you drop me off please. I was so irritated right now. These bitches is really crazy and unstable. Fuck makes you wanna come to someone wedding and try to ruin it? Kierra got some type of hold on this nigga she just can't let go and it's driving me absolutely insane. Cause I know it had to be her to put her up to it.

When I reached my hotel room, my security opened the door for me and I was exhausted to say the least. All I wanted was a nice hot shower, pack my stuff than to leave.

I placed my dress in the garment bag and sat it in the closet. I ran a nice hot shower and stepped in it. I had so much shit on my mind I was tryna keep from being aggravated. I heard the door open and I knew it had to be Carter. I finished in the shower using all the hot water. I got out and dried off before applying lotion all over me.

Can we just enjoy our honeymoon together? He asked coming up from behind me. I looked up at him through the mirror with the most straightest face. "Ima take care of this shit when we get back home but Asia we just got married I don't wanna fight we suppose to be enjoying ourselves together. Let's just act like this shit didn't happen please."

I can't just act like something didn't happen Carter. I'm so sick of this damn girl trying to ruin our fuckin life. Than for this bitch to straight lie like she ain't say that fuck shit is beyond fuckin crazy to me. Which is the whole reason why I locked her ass in the closet in the first place.

And I believe you whole heartedly. But I got Nate on a plane right now taking her ass back to the states cause when I get back I'm handling everything.
We gone fly outta here later, go on our cruise enjoy our trip with each other have fun and be in love.

Whatever I hear you!

I don't think you do Asia! But ima take a shower let you cool down and we gone try this again in the morning. I love you!

Love you to! He kissed my cheek and neck before letting me go and going into the bathroom.
All I wanted was to be able to enjoy my honeymoon stress free and bullshit free of everything! When is they bitches gonna stop playing with me?