Chapter Eleven

Nathanial Winters

Stepping out of the shower on a particularly cloudy morning I wrapped my towel around my waist before looking out at the low fog adding to the allure of the outside world.

It was the weekend and I knew that everyone else wouldn't be up just yet. Why would they. Zavier had gone out with Lea last night and the two of them had slept with one another which luckily for me his bedroom was on the opposite side of the house. Theo slept downstairs in the living room despite both Lucian and I saying he could take one side of the bed if needed.

He needs sleep regardless of if he's gay or not.

Theo's sexuality never bothered any of us it meant Lucian's and my own sisters had a gay best friend.

He also had ran into Michael more recently in school leading to the two of them talking one day in class while Arilynn and I made jokes about how long before we see them holding hands.

The other girls also were all in the same house on the same street as Arilynn which made me slightly concerned that my sisters would talk to her and blow my cover as the heir to Winters Group.

I wanted nothing to do with my familial reputation while at university which was also why I had been so focused on Nexus which I did have a meeting planned later in the semester that I had to attend in Connecticut because the company was expanding to interenterprise deals.

Walking out of the bathroom I picked out a hoodie and grey faded jeans to bum around the house in.

I then picked up my phone and saw a message on it.

Arilynn

Good morning Nathan
Received 6:15

Good morning Arilynn, how did you sleep?
Read 6:16

I slept okay, what about you?
Received 6:17

Alright I guess, I've been up for about an hour, already gone to the gym and home
Read 6:18

That's like five-thirty why would you get up that early on a Saturday?
Received 6:19

Couldn't sleep
Read 6:20

You need melatonin, also would you mind if I came over today, the girls are being chaotic and I don't want to be around all the drama
Received 6:21

Don't like drama?
Read 6:22

Fuck no
Received 6:23

She curses, noted. Also no one else is up yet as far as I know so sure but you'd have to be quiet
Read 6:24

Okay, what's the address?
Received 6:25

I'll send you the location once I'm dressed
Read 6:26

Okay, I have to finish getting coffee made then I'll be over
Received 6:27

Okay, door will be unlocked so just come in
Read 6:28

See you soon
Received 6:29

Yes you will
Sent 6:30

Pocketing my phone after sending her the address I walked out of my room and down to the kitchen where I bagan making French toast for breakfast since it was easy to make and I wouldn't end up being loud while I made it.