Chapter Sixty Nine

Walking downstairs the next morning I was greeted by the sun glowing through Seattle and casting rainbows past the penthouse. Nathan had gone fully wood with his penthouse and it led to a semi industrial yet relaxing look to the whole place. The steps themselves were polished dark wood of some sort, if I asked him he'd probably say African hardwood since it was a popular choice for him. There was also dark metals used on the railing, along with handles and light frames. He'd also put a large amount of furniture around the living room area that was set by the kitchen leaving an entire two walls to provide me the view of Seattle.

Crossing the room and pulling one of the robes he'd clearly worn tighter around me I found one of the mugs before putting it under the Kerrig and turning it on to make my coffee so that I could wake up enough to go to my shoot that day.

 As I set up my phone and found a morning playlist to listen to I walked around the oak kitchen with grey marble separating the wooden and metal theme while the three sparkler design influenced light fixtures hung over the impressively long counter.

The whole of Nathan's homes seemed to have strong natural influence to seem less modern and standoutish, which the traditional look had always been something I'd liked about Nathan's choice of homes. Not one leaned too far into modernism, his parents was slightly more modern but I'd learned that no matter the execution of style everything was impressive with the Winters family.

The small piece I'd never get used to was how willing letting their life be mine was welcomed.

I had gotten used to being my parents show daughter, and then I got to Harvard and Nathanial Winters of all people ends up being my friend and I am left with my old life as nothing but a tool for my parents be left behind for the calm glamour of the life Nathan lived in. He was just different compared to other rich heirs I'd met, instead of snobby and critical he was kind and welcoming allowing me into the fold of his life. There was nothing short of them being a very normal family despite their status which I appreciated. Back when I met Nathan I could remember telling him I was glad he wasn't snobby and I believed that even now. 

We still hadn't gone on that bike ride though.

I could imagine him already having woken up and started his day. That fact alone was the funny part because I woke up to Lucian sending me a video of him being nearly tackled by Amelia which was a daily occurrence, and Nathan having arrived early to campus to get in fencing practice with Chris. I did make jokes however that he worked harder when I was a way to distract himself.

I also stopped knowing that if Nathan was video taped long enough he'd notice and be curious who his friends were sending it to so I just said I needed to get my day started to not be late even though my shoot started at twelve not eight in the morning like it currently was.

When my coffee was finished I took the cup and set it up beside my laptop before looking through the schedule that I had been sent to see when I would have to leave to get there along with various other things that I may want to do while here in Seattle like the restaurant recommendations that I'd been provided to go to post shoot.

Getting out a bowl I filled it with granola and yogurt before deciding blueberries might also be very good with what I'd chosen to have for breakfast.

I'd been more careful with what I chose to eat since I had to maintain being the dimensions I was at current. I wasn't fat, I just knew that there were certain restrictions to being a model, and working in the industry that I had exposed myself too, especially how I looked which was going to be on constant display for the world to see since I'd joined an agency that would fly me everywhere around the world to do shoots.

As I looked over the schedule for the shoot which was for a boutique designer I would end up being given nearly a dozen different outfits, one from each line same as the rest of the models that would be working along side me; I noticed that there were small breaks where the shoot would stop allowing all of us to stop and eat along with likely getting to know one another.

Finishing my food and coffee I quickly cleaned up before heading upstairs to shower and get ready for the shoot.

Looking over what I could wear to get there without drawing too much attention to myself I pulled out a pair of black leggings and one of the fuzzy hoodies that Nathan owned.

It will also likely end up being mine.

Setting both items on the bed I walked into the bathroom and undressed before slipping into the shower and washing off sleep so that I'd at least look decent instead of like I'd been in my pajamas all morning and didn't get out of bed until eight.

When I got out thirty minutes later I quickly wrapped my hair in a towel, and went to get dressed all while sending Gwen a message to get the key for the Urus and start it for me. I then pulled on what I'd chosen, and went back into the bathroom to air dry my hair and braid it before securing the dark strands with a hair tie and a few bobby pins.

I then walked out of the bedroom and back downstairs to go into the lobby so that I could leave for my photo shoot. The agency had sent me the money for my previous shoot, along with the contract stating what I'd be making for my twelve hour shoots for the next five days.

It wasn't bad being paid what I was, it was certainly better then most though I also wasn't exactly unaware that the Agency I worked for was connected to the Kosmina brand owned by Nathan's aunt so I hoped to adapt Hamilton Enterprises later on to the same style that I had in mind.

Grabbing the key fob for the Urus I got into the elevator and travelled down to the garage. When the doors opened I walked past the vehicles that were clearly to Nathan's taste and got into the running Lamborghini with Gwen already by the car.

"Miss Hamilton" she says giving me a nod as I got into the car.

"I'll be back by about one in the morning at the latest, and nine at the earliest" I say before shutting the door and seeing the redhead give me a nod and a small smile before I drove off. Leaving the building I turned on music and let it fill the vehicle as I made my way to where the shoot would be taking place, and also taking in the city from a daylight view.

I could get used to this view.

I probably would too over the next few days, I'd also hopefully continue with my good luck for shoots on the rest of this trip.

Alright it's shorter I'm sorry, I've been doing chores most of the day, comment, vote, and share. Anyways

Peace