Chapter Fifty One

Nathanial Winters

I laid in bed that night next to Arilynn all the while I traced the dark spots on her skin that I'd left in equal verb on her as she did to me. It started as teasing and then it slowly escalated to this and now here we were naked under our blankets while her face rested on my chest.

"That was incredible" Arilynn says looking at me and I softly laugh.

"Good to know, that was only my second time. Though we should change the sheets" I say lifting the blanket to discreetly gesture to the red spot on my satin sheets, causing the messy haired girl to blush and look down.

"Arilynn it's nothing to be embarrassed of. It's perfectly normal love" I say gently cupping her face and rubbing her cheek which had turned a soft shade of pink.

"I'm sorry there is blood on your sheets".

"Once again it's normal. If you were still bleeding I'd take you to hospital" I admit moving to the side of the bed and standing before walking into the bathroom and stripping the reddened condom off and flushing it before rinsing myself off and then choosing to use the fact I was still mildly firm I used tea tree oil to clean my skin since I didn't like the feeling of lube. It was greasy and unpleasant.

Coming out I brought Arilynn and towel and once I'd put boxers back on I moved to sit cross legged on the bed before I began wiping the sweat that had accumulated from our performance off of her body.

"Thank you" she says as I gently make sure that I never missed a spot.

"You're welcome. It's an intimacy I enjoy, believe it or not I can control myself well enough to not be affected by another persons body, there is a time and a place" I say moving to be behind her and getting her back.

"Why do this when one could shower?" she asks turning her head to look at me.

"Because sweat mixes with oils on our skin, oil floats on water therefore I am doing this so that you don't end up with all of that still on your skin. You also will have sweated our toxins" I explain.

"You sure you're taking business and not medicine".

"Basic chemistry, and anatomy. Also yes I am sure, I just have an extensive library to explore".

"Billionaire smartass" she teases, and I just smirk in amusement.

"You love me Arilynn, now go shower" I say and she moves off the bed before turning to look at me.

"Come with me" Arilynn requests, and my mind immediately says what entered it.

"I just did" I quip and she blushes before glaring at me.

"Not what I meant" she says as I laugh.

"Alright I will" I relent standing and following her before letting her get in first and pick an end of the shower which was connected to our bedroom by a wooden closet and dressing room hallway. The bathroom itself was entirely marble with the wooden theme continued for the wall paneling, with the marble as an accent to the sinks, and showers.

Turning around I stripped off my boxers and left them on the side of the bathtub for me to put back on once I was out of the shower.

Stepping into the shower that was filled with steam I reached over to Arilynn and gently unbraided her hair letting it fall onto her shoulders since I had braided the back so that it all wouldn't fall over her face or into either of our eyes.

"So delicate, if I didn't know any better I'd say you were scared of touching me".

"Considering I don't like people touching me" I sigh, "that would have been a good guess".

 She then turned around to face me and I couldn't help but think she looked perfect, whether that was just because we had just had sex, or that this girl made my heart feel like it was in a vice from her beauty alone I didn't know.

"I only put my hands where you said I could" she says and I look deep in her eyes that held so much purity and innocence in them.

"Arilynn, you know I would let you touch me wherever you wanted to. We have showered together before, and we just had sex, any emotion you are feeling rights now is completely normal to feel. Trust me I had them too".

"You don't think it was too soon?" she asks and I think about it for a second.

"A month and a half together and we've had sex. Perhaps, but I'm trusting my instincts, and if..." I pause taking her hands and holding them in mine. "...If you felt pressured to, please tell me now. I want to be sure you only said yes because you wanted to not because you though I wanted to".

"If you tried pushing anything on me like that I'd slap you" she says with that coy smile that made the thought alone of anyone possibly hurting her repulsive.

"Good, anyone who does deserves such" I laugh and she steps to my chest wrapping her arms around me.

"How did you feel after your first time, just so I know if I'm being hormonal?" Arilynn prys resting her chin against the space between my pectorals which ended up with water waterfalling off of the side of her face.

"I was a priss for a little because post nut clarity is a bitch, but then the euphoric feeling set in and I was more emotionally calm, relaxed I guess. I felt nervous for the first time in my life so there is that I suppose" I explain.

"I take it your first was with Scarlett rather then Natalia. Please tell me that is the case because I don't think I could take an addict being the first girl to have done it with you. Sounds too messy".

Once again I laughed thinking it was rather funny that Arilynn could approach it with humour.

"Yes it was Scarlett, the night of prom actually, then less then a month later it was all over".

"We had a little talk actually, she seems like a nice girl, very forward".

"Quite" I remark, "I think without saying it we've mutually agreed that being apart is better for both of us and that we should seek happiness in others aside from one another".

"She mentioned that she was and I quote 'too new money to live like old money', don't kill the messenger" Arilynn says while I turned the water slightly hotter since my back did hurt though I suppose that was the problem with being slender and tall.

"And are you love?" I ask and she hums.

"I think you have answered that yourself".

"You fit in just fine with my world Arilynn, and I'd rather face it all with you, every stage, and step".

"Then that is what I will hold myself to, if you hold yourself to being who you want to be not who you think people want you to be. I've heard the whispers".

I then reached up and cupped the side of her face, and whispered three words that I did intend to hold to as true no matter what.

"For you, anything" and I was met by her beaming face before she leaned up and pressed her lips to mine.

"Don't promise it to me, promise it to yourself" she says between pressing her lips to mine.

"Like I said for you anything, though I think you'd rather I say for us" I quip my accent slipping through as she smiled against my lips.

"Just shut up and kiss me back, but we're not fucking in the shower" she asserts and I laugh.

"Don't worry I wasn't thinking about ruining the purity of the moment" I assure before putting my lips to hers and holding her tightly. My life and who I was bare to her. But she wouldn't know that for a long time I imagine.

No it's not long but I also haven't inserted the smut pieces of my books yet I may one day, comment, vote, and share. Anyways

Peace