Chapter Sixty One

I was currently in a white and silver Greco print one piece wrap dress with a central slit I'd also been given heels with a similar Greco design, same as the hand bag.

My hair had also been restyled and was curled to perfection while being moved to the one side of my face with a few curls purposely moved to hand past my face so that at certain angles and with specific poses I could photographed but not have my face fully seen.

We'd gone through about twelve outfits and taken at least a hundred of each. There were also other models here too and in between the redressing and change of hair style and makeup another model would be set up in front of the green screen.

As I walked off of the shooting set and sat down once again the artists began removing my makeup including the hair extensions that had been put into my already incredibly long hair but apparently it needed to be a bit longer which was fine, all a part of the job I suppose.

The artist that was assigned to me then began putting back on the makeup look that I'd done that morning since apparently the modelling agency I worked through made sure that all their models went home looking how they did so that it wouldn't seem weird if they were ever to leave and not look how they did.

There were several that had made something of their careers and it was motivating to think that I could possibly one day get there too, I hoped I could but who knows how my life would pan out.

"You are free to go once you return the clothing, we'll contact you in a few days to pay you for your work" the girl that had come to pick me up from the airport says walking over to me.

On our way here I'd learned that she was the owner of the agency I was working through and someone that Nathan had once met through his aunt so there was at least family connection that I could rely on for getting started in the industry I dreamed of being in since I was a little girl.

"Perfect, thank you for letting me have this opportunity I really appreciate it" I say and she smiles at me.

"Don't thank me, thank your boyfriend he was really happy to ask if you could come and work for us. Though he may have said to give you a chance and I am glad I did".

"You better not be just saying that, I'd hate for us to know one another through a lie" I say and she laughs.

"Not at all, I was listening to the other models, you're a natural Arilynn, you'll go far" she says and I just smile in gratitude before I got out of the chair as the makeup artist finished putting what I'd been wearing back on.

"Have a good rest of your day" I say navigating the studio to the changing rooms and put back on what I had been wearing, in my own private room.

I'd left my clothing neatly folded in the corner of the room, which I'd admit was a habit I'd picked up from Nathan who was a neat freak in all the right ways without being too overbearing about it.

The irony of my telling him not to worry too much was that I missed him and briefly thought about the fact that I'd gotten used to him being around and how he always managed to give a comforting presence wherever he went.

When I finished getting dressed I pulled my hair up into a bun and walked out quickly finding my way out of the studio and into a lobby where I beckoned for the elevator though it was several floors below.

"Hey, you're that new girl that was just hired right" some girl calls out and I turn to see a tall slender blonde girl that had been going after I was.

"Yes" I say with a small smile.

"What's your name, I'm Anaya" she says.

"Arilynn" I reply and she gives me a warm smile which seemed to fit nicely with her diamond shaped face, and thin lips.