Chapter Forty Two

As the plane landed in Marbella I got a true sense of the person I'd come to Spain with. Outside the hanger was an all black, as suspected, Huracan Evo Spyder. Two Escalades were parked on either end of the car their respective suited PPO's cross armed while around them scanning the area.

He's cautious, but definitely not afraid of a statement.

Getting to the bottom of the stairs of the plane I looked around at Spain a place I'd never been but one I could now say that I had seen, and it was absolutely amazing to look at.

"Just so you know love" Nathan says coming out of his private jet with his sleeves rolled to his elbows and sunglasses on despite us having landed at two in the morning. The person in front of me made me laugh because I couldn't imagine having the confidence to be dressed like I was in the mafia, and do it at night.

Silly but the most loyal guy I've ever met.

"What?" I call back and he walks over to me fiddling with the key fob by tossing it up in the air and catching it with the same hand with ease.

"We're in Gibraltar, also I drank Mont-Saint-Père on the jet. So you're driving, please don't crash my car" he finishes handing me the fob to the car behind us and I go wide eyed.

"Nathan that's a Lamborghini" I gasp as he walked to the passenger side and got in.

"I certainly hope so, I paid good money for this car".

Dry humour, I should have known.

Walking around the car to the handle and getting in though being careful not to slam the door at all I looked around and pushed the starting button through the black painted piece to match the stitching against the caramel leather. Rumbling to life behind my head I looked around the interior until I noticed it was is Strada mode and I stared over at Nathan".

"No one is allowed to drive in Sports mode except you hmm" I tease and he shrugs.

"It's a safety so that no one crashes my cars because of the vehicle being too powerful. You can change it if you want".

"It's going in Corsa because it's a sports car what can it do" I smile brightly before I pulled out from between the cars and sped off taking Nathan's directions until we got onto a normal highway along the coast of Spain and the Riviera area of the Mediterranean.

The ocean reflected white patches against the inky surface that the night gave, white bleached sandy beaches lined the coast escaping from the cobbled walls that separated the roads from the beaches where families and kids would indulge in the Spanish sun and heat through the day. On the hillside were winding roads that passed luxurious compounds that wealthy people snapped up like grandmother does coupons.

"Which one is yours" I half joke as we pass the marina and Nathan casually points to a black hulled vessel with white superstructure though the black pieces covered the glass, and writing on the superstructure, along with the antenna's and were artfully done to make the hull look sharp. The damn boat was also the largest in the harbour.

This family and their yachts.

"Thought we could use it since it doesn't get any colder then twelve degrees in Marbella this time of year, and can get up to eighteen. That changes with humidity though" Nathan says.

"I'm going to be the only naturally tanned white bitch in Harvard when we go back" I muse looking over at him to see a cheeky smirk on his face.

"Change lanes the coming left, take it" he says and I follow his directions off of the highway and up into the hills that over looked Marbella all the while I looked around at the homes and tried to guess which one was owned by Nathan.