Chapter Twenty Five

Nathanial Winters

I was driving through Boston towards Harvard to see my sister's and Yana who had unsurprisingly convinced the Dean to allow all the girls into one Sorority by pulling familial strings.

Getting to the housing area of the large school I spotted the house where my friends and sisters vehicles sat along the curb. One could tell the financial background of all of these kids by looking at the cars by the houses curb.

Made it interesting.

Turning to the curb I parked and slipped out of the car along with mentally taking note that I had driven one of the vehicles that was meant to stay in Greenwich.

I'd bought a house there so that when I went there for my business meeting I actually could stay under my own roof.

Pocketing the Bentley fob I climbed the stairs and walked in without knocking.

Only one way to find out who's in a bad mood.

"Nathanial some of us could have been changing" Izzy yells down at me with her hair still wrapped in a towel that bobbed as she walked back to her room making me laugh lightly.

"Don't mind her she didn't get any sleep last night" the petite soft girl of our group, Amelia Woodworks says coming downstairs as I remove my shoes.

"Why?" I ask looking back up at the balcony railing.

"Studying, refused to drink anything but coffee until two then couldn't sleep" Abigail answers from the living room.

"I can hear you, you know" Izzy called from her room.

"We love you too, little sister" I call back and I find both Chloe and Lea doing one anothers make up in the living room both girls cross legged on the couch. Various makeup palettes and brushes lay out across the coffee table within reach of the two girls.

"What's going on here?" I ask leaning on the opposite couches armrest with my arms crossed.

"Having to pep talk her to talk to Arden Lennox" Lea says.

"Well Chloe, I could get you two in the same room, he's my roommate" I say and Chloe looked at me with an expression that looked like she was trying to see if I was joking.

"That's an honest expression on his face" Izzy says walking into the room to make herself coffee.

"And how would you do that without blackmail, or threats?" Chloe asks looking up from Lea to me.

"Because my brother is incredibly intelligent, and he wouldn't be offering to help you if he genuinely didn't see purpose in it" Abigail says.

"Thank you Abby" I muse.

"He also probably has a plan of how to do it with as little intervention as possible" Izzy adds and we all look to her leaning on the counter cradling a mug that steamed, exuding the smell of coffee that had wafted into the living room.

"Of course I do, you can't say you expected anything less" I muse.

"Can I know about the plan then?" Chloe prys leaning forward slightly.

"Pick an address, I'll discreetly tip off Arden and then when he gets there thinking he's early for a boys night, you'll be there instead. You can inform the restaurant I'll pay for whatever it is. Be as extravagant as you please. Just don't go crazy I don't make the money my parents do" I laugh.

"Yet".

"Isabella our parents make a months salary a second. There is not a chance in hell I will make that kind of money not in my lifetime. Plus the rule states no CEO of Winters Group can make anything more then eight percent from me onwards in our family history".