066 | undone

╔════ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗

'𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐞' ═══════╝

━━ -ˋˏ★ˎˊ- ━━

. . . CORONET CITY, CORELLIA

𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐀 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐅𝐈𝐓𝐒, much to Poe's chagrin.

A former stormtrooper and two pilots had little experience with high society fashion. Suralinda Javos, former journalist and all-around renowned for sticking herself into everyone's business, knew a thing or two about fancy parties.

And, Poe had to admit, she had done her job well.

The black suit and pressed dress shirt fit him as if it were specially tailored. With the scented oil from Suralinda in his hair and the suit's deep red ascot tied around his neck, he certainly looked the part of the profiteer from Canto Bight. Lorell Shda, rich beyond belief and without a care in the galaxy.

Poe leaned closer to the mirror and scowled. Suralinda had refused to let them pack their own things, and she had forgotten to give him a razor. There was nothing he could do about it now.

He walked out of the bathroom on the Rylothian Ambassadorial freighter. It was one of Hera's ships that was kept in the best repair, and the gleaming metal on the outside would fool anyone into thinking they were high rollers.

Jacen was posing as the ambassador from Ryloth with Suralinda as his guest. Lorell Shda and his junior business partner had rode in the same ship with them but would not be seen together once they landed.

Kade, Poe reminded himself. Finn's code name was Kade Genti, the junior business partner. One slip up and it might be the end of them. Maz swore that this party was underground and certainly not on First Order radar, but Poe had his doubts. Maz's penchant for trouble often made it hard to tell how dangerous the situation really was.

"You look nice," Suralinda nodded with approval as soon as he entered the main hold. "Nice enough, at least. Hopefully, you'll blend in."

She herself was wearing a velvet purple dress complete with heels in the same color. With one jewelry-laden wrist draped over the chair, she looked expensive.

"Thank you," Poe grinned, adjusting the cuffs of the shirt. He wasn't willing to rise to the bait of her dig; he knew he looked good.

"Where's your business partner, Lorell?" Suralinda stood up from her perch, moving towards the cockpit with graceful ease. "You'd better go check on him, we're about to enter Corellian airspace."