Prologue

Teju was a topper in medical in all over the country, but a prankster girl. She enrolled in Prakash Medical College and Hospital for her internship but unknowingly messed up with Dr. Karan Kundrra, the dean of Prakash Hospital.

She picked fight with him and later ended up doing prank on him which embarrassed him in front of the entire staff of the hospital.

Karan was fuming in anger when he came to know about Teju as the new intern of the hospital and to take revenge on her he cancelled her internship.

Teju was obviously disheartened to know about her cancelled internship but not discouraged.

She barged into his cabin and challenged him that she will complete her internship from Prakash hospital and nobody can stop her.

Love hate relatioship has been started between the two when they both challenged each other in every step of their life.

Suddenly one day Karan blackmailed Teju and forced her into getting married to him. Even though Kundrra family accepted their relatioship but Teju's family disowned her.

Heartbroken Teju vows to take revenge on Teju and started making his life a living hell in her own way.

On another side she has a good impression of his family who loves her as their own daughter and sister. Gradually she realized that Karan is not so bad either.

Teju was almost adjusted in her new life as wife of Karan Kundrra when a storm from their past entered in their life making them fall apart and miserable.

How has Karan and Teju's post has been connected?

How will they will come up from their difficulties and become one again?