Romantic Karan

Teju checked the room and didn't find Karan. She knew he must have went for workout and will be back after half an hour.

She looked around and found Karan's fresh pair of outfit lying at the corner of the bed, which he will use after getting shower. An idea strike into Teju's naughty brain.

To seize the opportunity of Karan's absence in the bedroom she ran out at the speed of light and back with the same speed with few stuff in a shopper.

Teju carefully opened the shopper and fetched a pair of rubber gloves, she wore it and fetched a bottle and moved to execute her prank, but stopped. She was not sure she should do prank on Karan or not.

'I planned this prank since day before, got this itching powder from a pharmacist. Since few days Karan was getting on my nerves, transforming into Romeo around me, romance is getting on his head, he leaves no chance to tease even amidst of people which is irritating. What's more irritating is, his acts raising my heartbeats, making me shy around him.'

Teju stood near Karan's clothes and drifted in her thoughts.

'Ahh, This foreign feeling is so annoying. I just wanted to teach him a lesson, but why am I feeling bad for doing this to him? For the first time, I am not sure I should prank on HK or not.'

After thinking for a while Teju made her decision. 'Whatever I will not change or quit pranking. I will teach him a lesson and kill all the germs of romance present in his body.'

Teju hurriedly executed her prank, sprinkled itching powder under Karan's pair of clothes and got rid of gloves and the bottle of itching powder, also erase all the traces of her prank.

'Now wait and watch Mr. Romeo, get ready to dance.....'

Teju thought with an evil smirk and head to washroom to get freshen up.

Some times later Teju walked out of the bathroom drying her long silky hair with a towel and found Karan was sitting on the couch reading some news magazine in wait for Teju to clear the bathroom.

"You can take shower, now......" Teju said to Karan while drying her hairs by blow dryer standing in front of the dressing mirror.

Karan lift his head from the magazine and mesmerised to see the morning beauty, got ready into a yellow colored, flower printed frock and looking like first ray of dawn, pure and innocent. He forgot to breath while looking such a exquisite sight, but then he noticed something on her back which made him frown.

He got up keeping magzine aside and took slow steps to Teju while staring her and held her arm from behind. Teju felt goosebumps by sudden touch and raised her eyebrows while looking at Karan through mirror.

Karan glance her through mirror and turned her around through arms, both were facing each other closely.

"What......?" Teju opened her mouth to ask something but Karan kept his finger on her lips making her gasped with goosebumps.

He pulled her through waist and her strike to his broad chest, then he hugged her partially and slide her hair from her back to right shoulder. His fingers brushed her neck and gave chilled shivers to her spine.

Teju's heart was racing fast, breath was getting uneven and she wiggle to get out of his arm but he didn't let go of her. Karan touched the bare skin of her back, Teju gasped and squint her eyes. Then Karan pulled the zipper of Teju's dress up which was half done.

Karan let go of Teju from his hug and stood in front of her by folding hands across his chest, staring the most innocent beauty.

Teju back to her normal senses, when sensual touch of Karan stopped creating havoc on her body, but she felt an emptiness after losing the touch which made her frown. She opened her eyes and found a deep brown orbs glaring her and she lost in those beautiful eyes.