The Drunken State

"Cheers......"

Trio girls started their so called party in a barbecue restaurant with round of pegs one after another eating with equal enthusiasm in the beginning, but later they got into the effect of alcohol.

After few rounds of drinks they all began tipsy and their inner emotions started popping up in their every words.

"Oh, Teju why are you so happy today?" Jasmin asked the same question for the third time and everytime before answering to her Teju laughed gleefully.

"I am happy because I will finally get a perfect guidance of a perfect mentor. Hahaha, thank you so much Dr. PM."

Teju also repeated the same and thanked Prince again which pleased to him, who was listening to them.

Teju, Adaa and Jasmin didn't know that Karan and Prince are on the other table behind them and listening their entire conversation.

Karan and Prince came to have some drink after so long for being relax but unfortunately couldn't do that.

"It's nice to get some time after so long. I am feeling great." Prince said while taking seat just behind the table of three friends.

"Right, even I am feeling blessed today. I think we got out to drink after decades." Karan said while looking at the menu.

"Yes, today I am going to drink a lot and Yuvika will also be late in the hospital. So technically, nothing can stop me today."

Prince took the glass of wine and about to drink, but Karan held his hand to stop him.

"Sorry my friend, it seems like this is not our day. We can't drink today."

Karan beckoned through eyes at the table behind him. Prince turned around to look and beat his forehead.

"These three are already drunk, now at least we have to be sober until the end, seems like we have to work hard tonight." Karan said.

"Hahaha, seems like your Dr. PM is a nice guy unlike my brother, Prince Malhotra, the angry bird." Jasmin also said the same line between laugh and hiccups.

Prince held his forehead, his sister is blabbering under the affect of alcohol. He had never seen her like this before that's why the protective brother inside him was not at ease.

"What the hell Jas is doing. I can't sit still anymore."

Prince was getting up to take his sister home, but stopped by Karan again.

"Hey Prince relax. Just let her enjoy with her friends and you also enjoy this new side of her. What's more you are already here to protect your baby sis from every odd." Karan said while sipping cold drink and relishing with food.

"Enjoy my foot, these three idiots are drunk like hell, what would they do if we wouldn't be here. What if they would have ended up into any kind of trouble? I can't even imagine, it's giving me shivers." Prince said angrily and once again looked behind to his sister.

"Why are you getting annoyed over the matter which hasn't happen? You and me are here and we can protect the girls of our family. Even Teju is there, am I tense like you?" Karan was unexpected cool today.

Prince looked at Karan weirdly with the mixed emotions of annoyance and confusion.

Of course this not the Karan he knows for ages. As per Karan's temperament he could be more indignant till now with the sense of protection for his Teju and turned this restaurant upside down and Prince could have hard time to pacify him.

Just after getting some boost to his doubt of Dr. Teju being his Teju, he is all cool, which he used to be with her.

"What gotten into you my friend? Why are you so cool today?" Prince asked with a teasing smirk.