Shocked Teju

Teju fainted again and Karan dashed to her. Once again everyone summoned around Teju.

"Karan, what kind of doctor are you? Why can't you cure my Teju properly, why she is repeatedly swooning?"

Karan didn't pay heed to anything else, laid Teju on the couch and checked her nerves.

"Sunita relax, it's not a big deal. Teju was taking too much stress that's why fainted again. Karan is her doctor, knows better than anyone else how to deal." Sakshi explained to Sunita. As a doctor she understands medical terms better than her.

"Doctor my foot, he is a quack. Here my daughter is in so much pain and he is behaving so casual, he should be aware of this situation beforehand. Shashank, Varun hurry up and send Teju to the hospital." Sunita didn't pay heed to Sakshi's medical terms and ordered Varun while caressing Teju's forehead.

"Aunt Sunita, please try to understand we can't send Teju to the hospital. Karan has to treat her here only." Prince explained but Sunita wasn't heeding to their pleads.

"But why? She need proper treatment, I don't want to listen any more excuse, just do it now."

"Mrs. Kundrra is right, Varun please take Teju to the hospital along with you." Disha also chimed in.

The nag of these impatient ladies was only creating fuss for others.

"Mom, Mrs. Kundrra, please stop panicking, situation is already bad, don't make it worse. Karan is her doctor and knows best for her. So we all should stay out of it." Varun said.

Karan gave her a shot, picked her in his arms, way to her room, made her lay on the bed and turned to others.

"She can't go to the hospital, because she needs godparents in front of her and also she needs proper time to register the changes occurred in these many years. These are too many shocks for her in a day so it's useless to discuss her health, for now." Karan said solemnly then looked at Shashank and Sakshi.

"This time when Teju will regain her composure, you both have to be her either sides. Then introduced her to everyone gradually while giving her proper time to register the facts around her. Later we will reveal about marriage to her, did you all get it?"

All nodded, said yes and got ready for the next step.

Some times later Teju gained her conscious back and asked several questions to her parents.

"Mom, dad, is that true that I lost my memory back then after our accident?"

Shashank and Sakshi nodded their head in agreement while holding her hands with care.

"How is that possible, I remember Disha mom and Rishabh dad clearly, my VB, then he got married to DB. How could I remember few things, then? Dad, what is happening with me, it's so confusing." Teju once again held her head, tears welled up in her eyes.

"Teju first stop thinking so much and relax. Now listen to me." Shashank said.

Teju nodded her head and looked at Shashank.

"Tell me you name first."

"Tejasswi Prakash."

Everyone sighed when Simmi said her offical name correctly.

"Good, now meet these people around you and let me know whom you can recognise smoothly."

"Do you know them?" Shashank pointed at the door and Sunita walked in.

"She is my godmother, how could I don't know her?" Teju yelled in excitement.

Behind Sunita, Anand and Sudha Malhotra entered and Teju recognised then as Jasmin's parents only.