Troublemaker Sahil

"You are a murderer, you killed my father." The men yelled on high pitch grabbing Karan's collar.

Karan stood their with crouch head, didn't refute and even stopped the guards who tried to meddle.

Teju couldn't see this, she jerked the man's hand from Karan's collar and set him free.

"Mr. Sharma, please calm down its a hospital." Teju said politely.

Even though she was fuming inwardly by his behavior with Karan, she talked to him as calmly as she can coz they just lost their family member.

"Hospital my foot, this is the business to make money. You operate on people to make money."

"We can understand your feelings, so don't worry hospital will not charge for your father's treatment." Head of adminstration department, Anuj Dixit, tried to coax Mr. Sharma but it backfired.

"So you want to bribe me, to let this matter slide, but it's not going to happen. I will sue you. I will make you arrest Dr. Karan and make sure to close down your hospital."

Mr. Sharma was creating the scene at the front desk neither he want to sit and talk nor quieting down. Even though Karan is watching it silently, Teju couldn't take anybody swear on Samrat.

She came forward but received a message from a private number and stopped.

'Ouch, the situation turned chaotic, now how will you and Karan escape from it?'

Teju got that it's Sahil's text, and clenched her fist. They are already disturb and he is pissing her of.

"Mr. Sharma, please calm down, you are misunderstanding everything, it's not bribe, but compensation. We are deeply sorry for your loss and can only offer you compensate." Anuj Dixit said.

"I am not going to buy your sweet words, you all are bloody criminals and I don't like charity. I will sue you all." Mr. Sharma yelled again at the top of his lungs and gathered more onlookers.

"Enough Mr. Sharma, I can understand your pain to lose your father, but that dosen't mean you have rights to create fuss in a hospital and swear on our staff." Teju said in a soft tone.

"You all deserve that, bloody criminals, makes money by killing people. I will sue you all." Mr. Sharma repeated the same phrase, getting out of the line, and paying no heed to any plead, being haughty and self-righteous.

"Accusing someone without evidence is an action of abuse........"

"Hey, you wench, how dare you talk to me like that, I have high level......"

Mr. Sharma cut Teju off being louder to continue his nonsensical and haughty threat, but Teju cut him off in even louder tone.

"And creating chaos in the hospital, abusing and threatening our doctors will make us sue you, consider yourself informed."

"You dare to threat me, you wench, I will show what can I do. I have connections in ministry of health department."

"For what?" Karan yelled.

He was watching the show and putting on with him just because he lost his father recently and he took all his actions out of rage, but he touched his taboo when he was disrespectful to Teju.

"What?" Mr. Sharma looked at Karan with frown.

He was bold and abuser just now because Karan was quite, making him believe he is right, but as Karan refuted, his confidence got down.

"For what are you threatening to sue me and my hospital? I didn't do anything wrong, by operating my patient who came into traumatic situation. What's more he had tumor and I recommend surgery back then when it was in initial stage? Mrs. Sharma, your mother was there, didn't I?"