Plan To Evade

"Dr. Teju, this is the risky surgery, so I am taking it over, move." Karan said as he walked into the room.

Nobody knows how this had happened, why Karan meddle into another doctor's surgery but the situation turned more chaotic, all held their breath, but Teju smirked.

A few moments before when Teju was heading to the operation room she was talking to Karan on phone.

"Teju, when will you be free post surgery?"

"Sunny, I didn't even stepped into the OT, how can I predict anything?"

"Who else with you in the OT?"

"Jasmin as anesthesitic and Adaa is assisting me, head nurse Maria, nurse Swati, few more staff, anything else you want to know?"

Teju don't know what gotten into Karan today asking so many details about her routine.

"No Teju, I am just getting negative vibes and want to see you safe and sound in front of me as soon as possible."

Teju chuckled. "Sunny, I am a doctor, going to the OT, not soldier heading to a war, what are you so worried about?"

"Even I don't know, but please do me a favor, just keep your phone on during the entire surgery, even your soft voice will be enough for my heart to proclaim your safety."

Teju shook her head. "Alright, now I am in OT, talk to you later." She slided the phone in her pocket with call on and walked in.

Karan couldn't able to see Teju since morning, coz both were busy with their different schedules, suddenly Karan felt uneasy with the thought of Teju's safety and called her.

He wanted to see her, but she had operation in schedule, but he asked to keep the phone on.

His doubt wasn't wrong Teju was in danger and it's Sahil's trap, he broke into the operation room and has killing intentions. He want either the hospital or he will kill Teju and others too.

Karan was listening their entire conversation and got panicked. He called Prince and Aly and asked them to show up now without letting anybody know and also hung no entry board at the knob of his office door.

"What's wrong Karan?" Prince asked hurriedly.

Karan explained the situation to them in brief and make them listen the conversation between Teju and Sahil.

"Tejasswi, I am not here to joke, either transfer the hospital under my name or I will kill her"

"I need to finish this operation first, patient's pulse?"

"What are you doing, Teju?"

"Who is the hostage, how did he break in, how many goons are in the operation room, I know nothing......" Karan said helplessly and slammed his fist on the table.

"Karan, we need to call the police, Teju, Jasmin, our staff, patients, everbody's life at stake." Prince said.

"No Prince, we can't take risk, if Sahil will get to know, he can kill anybody, he had planned his men in the hospital and we don't know who they are." Aly said.

"Then Karan, ask the police commissioner to send his best cops in disguise."

"Hold on both of you, Teju knew I am listening and I will plan to rescue them perhaps that's why she is insisting on surgery. She is trying to buy the time for me. So let's plan it properly." Karan said with deep thoughts.

"What does that mean?" Prince and Aly said in unison.

"Sahil want either hospital or threatening to kill everybody, still he wants hospital, so most for it he will attack on Teju."