The Press Conference

In the grand party hall everyone was staring Teju, but she was looking only for one person and finally found him.

Teju stride to Varun and engulf him in a tight hug with Alia in his arms regardless of the fact that she is the eye-catcher of the evening.

Everyone in the party are here to see her and meet her, but she is here to meet her family.

Teju hugged them all one by one then kissed Alia's cheeks leaving lipstick marks, little kiddo made pout and rubbed her cheeks harshly to erase lipstick marks.

Karan saw the cute antics of Alia and reminisced that past incident when Karan and Teju ran into each other for the first time. To be actual they strike and later Teju left trace of her lipstick on his cheek on purpose.

From back on that day when they used to hate each other to this day they stood together as husband and wife, they came a long way.

"Teju, you are looking so beautiful and both of you together looking match made in heaven." Dhanya said holding Teju's hands.

"Yes, my princess is looking gorgeous as always....." Disha said cupping Teju's cheek by one hand.

"Thanks mom, and DB you too looking stunning as always but with VB, your both are still hottest couple in the town." Teju said and winked to Dhanya teasingly.

All laughed and Dhanya pinched Teju's cheek and said, "Naughty girl, grow up."

"Teju, dear talk to your family later peacefully all the guests are here waiting to meet you. I am sorry Disha, our relatives from overseas are here just to meet Karan and Teju."

"Of course, they are lead of the ceremony. Teju, go and see the guests, we can talk later." Disha said with smile feeling good for her daughter.

Teju nodded and said to Sunita, "SM, just give me few moments, please...."

"Sure...."

Teju stood in front of Varun and everbody moved to give some privacy to the brother and sister duo.

"VB, thanks for coming." Teju held Varun's hand and said with gleaming eyes.

"How are you my baby sis?" Varun cupped his cheek by one hand and asked.

Teju was over the moon after meeting Kapoor family after long and getting emotional, but got teary after getting the affection of Varun. She was missing this warmth of her family.

"I am good and perfect in shape, as you can see."

"Teju, you were always a loving and caring sister, proud daughter, but it's your time to transform into an understanding, supportive, loving and caring wife and daughter-in-law as well. Make us proud again."

Teju nodded with tears brimming in her eyes and said, "Sure VB, your wish my command. I will never let you down again."

"I put my trust on you....." Varun said and wiped her tears.

"Now go and attend your guests, don't make your in-laws wait for long."

Teju nodded and walked from there with Karan by her side. While walking she turned around to see Varun was looking at her and signalled her not to shed tears again.

Karan and Teju were smiling ear to ear receiving compliments and wishes for their happy future from every guest they are meeting.

"Aren't Karan and Teju look good together?"

"Perfect couple, complimenting each other."

"No, they are completing each other."

"Yes, just like a couple made in heaven."