Teju's Escapades

"Yes, I do......"

Adaa accepted the proposal, Jasmin's heart shattered and the couple got a round of applauds.

Jasmin felt like she lost her first love before even letting him know her feelings.

"Modest dogs miss much meat." Teju's terms buzzed in her ears and she felt she was that modest dog, Teju was referring.

"Just grab it and express boldly." Teju's one more tern buzzed into her ears and she decided to not to let it go without fighting for it.

She marched to Adaa and Aly, snatched the flower from Adaa and yelled at Aly.

"Aly, you punk, how could you propose her when you know I have feelings for you and Adaa being my best friend you snatched my love behind my back. Day before you guessed our feelings for each other, then why did you accepted his proposal?"

Sweat formed on Aly's forehead, he got tense with the height of misunderstanding whereas Teju and Adaa had hard time to restrain their laughter.

This was Teju's prank and Adaa helped her to carry out, by asking Aly to do rehearsal before proposing Jasmin.

When Teju pulled Jasmin to the cafeteria she texted Pari to begin. She fetched a rose from a vase and asked Aly to practise with her. When he was doing as Adaa asked with all convection, Jasmin showed up and misunderstood the entire scene.

Jasmin was snorting in anger and Aly was trying to pacify her, but she wasn't listening, being in a complicated situation, both blurted their feelings out and Teju and Adaa bursted into laughter after successful execution of their prank.

Teju revealed her prank and Jasmin mentally slapped herself for acting like a jerk.

"Alright love birds, I have done my part, not it's between you two, so enjoy. I have another difficult task."

Teju walked into Karan's cabin after a knock and he frowned seeing her.

"Now what is it Dr. Teju?"

"I am here to share a good news."

"Oh, when are you leaving Kundrra mansion?" Karan said ironically.

Teju felt bad, but didn't let it reflect on her face. "You are so mean to me, I will not reveal good news to you."

Teju was heading out and Karan thought even though he is upset, no need to be rude every time. He stopped her.

"Sorry for being rude, tell me your so-called good news."

"SB, likes someone and do you know who she is?" Teju said excitedly.

Karan sighed, this is not a big news for him, he looked into a file and answered casually. "She must be Jasmin, who else?"

Teju's mouth open wide. "How do you know?"

"Everbody knows about it in both the families, they were close since they were young, being grown up, they turned in to nemesis more due to opposite temperament and got late into realise their feelings. Their parents almost fixed their alliances." Karan explained while looking into the file.

"Are they childhood sweethearts like us?"

"Kind of?"

"Everyone knew about it in the family, except me? Am I still not consider as family, right?" Teju felt bad, she felt like left out.

Karan lifted his face from the file, looked at her gloomy face and felt bad. He walked to her made her sit on the couch and sat in front of her.

"Teju, of course you are a family member, but we recently got married and being into one or another tough spot, never got time to discuss any other stuff."