The Confession

"Tell me the reason Karan Kundrra, why did you got married to me?" Teju yelled.

"Because I have feelings for you." Karan yelled and punched on the wall behind Teju and took two steps back.

Teju was startled by his punch but released a sigh of relief when he reduce the proximity. Then she realised what did she heard just now, a confession?

"What did you say?" Teju asked tardily.

"Yes, I love you."

Karan was anxious and ran fingers in his hair. He never wanted to confess like this to shock her and make it difficult for both.

Teju got over of her shock and said in a bari yet strong tone. "No, no you don't love me but hate and you confessed this in front of me."

Karan frowned listening Teju's absurd talk, whereas her voice gradually turned louder.

"A naughty, prankster girl like me is not your cup of tea. You are just cooking a story to hide the truth. You hate me to the bones and it can never be love."

Karan was relieved a minute before, after confessing his feelings, but Teju's reaction made him lose his temper again.

If she don't have feelings for him, he can bear with it, but she can't suspect his intention after his confession. She is hurting him.

Karan held her shoulder tightly, piercing his nails in her skin and pinned her to the wall.

"I never dislike you, let alone hate, did you get it? My feelings for you was was never ever hate you, but always love."

Teju squint her eyes tightly wincing, when pain of his nails piercing her skin was unbearable.

Karan realised he is hurting her and left her immediately and said again in a baritone. "It was never hate......"

Teju found a kind of truth in his eyes and words, but her past experience with him making her thinking otherwise. This can't be possible.

Teju released an ironic chuckle and looked into Karan's eyes.

"If you never hates me, then how will you justify your behavior in the past, why were you after me, picking fault for no reason? Why were you so adamant to chase me out of the hospital?

Karan didn't say anything for long, just massage the side of his forehead being helpless. He never wanted to face this moment.

"Will you care to answer?" Teju yelled again.

Karan raised his head, took a brief glance of Teju and head out, but Teju reached fast and held his wrist to stop him.

"Please answer me, please let me know what was all that? Which one is your true face, the one in the past or the one in front of me right now?"

Teju held Karan's hand in her both hands near her chest and cried vigorously.

"I wanted to know what made you offended about me, why this had happened to me and why am I in this situation, only you can answer. Please let me know Karan......"

Teju bescheed and blabber the same phase multiple times which pained Karan's heart.

He held her cheek from one hand and wiped her tears.

"Teju I don't know how to explain you, but to be truth, it has something to do with my past. Some of my miserable memories made me so ruthless to you. I can't tell you everything for now, but this was the reason I was trying to create wall between us. I couldn't able to make it even after trying hard and end up falling for you harder and that's the truth. Whether you want to believe or not it's up to you."