The Drunken Confession

"My dear darling husband, I love you......"

Teju said this on mic stood on the stage and even though surprised everbody in the party, gave shocked to her closed ones and Karan felt rug swept out from under her feet.

He didn't get what's gotten into her, suddenly confessing her love on the mic standing on the stage in front of the large number of audience. She is not someone who bragged.

Teju looked at Karan from the stage under the spot light, chuckled and blinked her eyes few times. "Yes, my sweetheart. I truly fell for you, harder."

Karan looked at her keenly and found something is fishy, Teju wasn't standing steady and chucking frequently.

"You know why am I confessing my feelings, because DB asked me to do."

Kundrras, Malhotras, and Kapoors, all turned to Dhanya together and Varun was shooting daggers at her.

Dhanya hide her face from everbody and glared Teju. "I didn't mean you to copy Karan and confess it on the stage, couldn't you create your original. What's more you arouse an angry lion hidden inside my husband."

"Hahaha, DB is so sweet......" Teju said, smiled sheepishly and stumbled.

Karan looked at Teju carefully and got that she is drunk. How did she got drunk, when, why, he don't have time to seek answer of these questions he ran to the stage because Teju's liquor tolerance is not good and she opens her heart under the affect of alcohol.

He climbed the stairs and held Teju from waist otherwise she should have fall on her back. Teju got excited to see Karan sudden after her confession and lost into his deep brown eyes.

"Sweetu your eyes are so beautiful."

The hall echoed with laughter because Teju made this statement on the mic. Now Varun, Prince and Aly also got that Teju is drunk.

Varun stride to the stage to help Samrat and Prince and Aly were instructing to Karan and Varun's security guards to don't let anybody film the scene and don't let any video get posted on any website.

They both also went to the guests personally who were making the video and asked them to delete it.

"Teju, are you drunk? Karan mumbled in her ears. He is still confused how and when she got drunk to the level to lose her senses.

Teju shook her head side by side vigorously making hair strands fly. "No, Teju is only prankster not drunkard." She said and hiccuped.

Here started her hiccup as soon as she got tipsy, Karan got her problem the last time when she got drunk with her friends and he sent her home.

Karan was covering mic because Teju was blabbering one or another thing and she was also unsteady like a jelly in a plate giving hard time to Karan in dealing with two things together.

Varun walked on the stage and held Teju's arm from another side.

"Karan, something must be fishy, otherwise Teju drinks occasionally and it's only couple of times she lost her senses."

"I shared the same thoughts, perhaps somebody spiked her drink. Who did such a nonsense prank." Karan said hurriedly.

"I am sorry Karan, Teju is drunk and creating havoc......"

Varun was embarrassed by Teju's drunken behavior. He was apologizing but Samrat cut him of.

"Don't be silly Varun, Teju is my wife and my responsibility. I should apologise coz I failed to take care of her."

"No, I am not your responsibility, I am your love." Teju said in a drunken voice and blinked her eyes.

She was listening their conversation like a deaf ear, but suddenly recalled something with the mention of term, love.