Blackmailing

"Sir I lost my ring 2 days ago, somebody might used my ring to trap me." Teju said with confident and raised her eyebrows to Karan as challenging him.

Karan shook his head and smiled wide. "Dr. Teju you forgot that my cabin also has surveillance camera. Your all actions already has been recorded, but let it be I will not go for such a long procedure." Karan said and sat on his chair lazily.

"Accept it, you did prank on me and take your punishment otherwise my indirect punishment will be on your friends, Adaa Khan and Jasmin Malhotra. I think you can take it or perhaps your best friend Dr. Adaa Khan can, but what about Jasmin Malhotra? How will she deal with this?"

Teju's expressions changed and she said in a dead serious tone, "Alright, I am ready to accept any punishment, please tell me, what should I do."

Teju was disheartened by Karan's rude and obnoxious behavior. To win over her, he is not even shameful to harass his very dear friend's little sister. He is such a monster.

A triumphant smirk played on Karan's lips. Finally he got succeeded.

"From now on you will be on duty for the next 24 hours in general ward, without leaving it for even a second and won't go back home. After your duty hours you will be on call for tonight. Did you get it?"

"I got it....." Teju bows her head and said without hesitation.

She was about to go out, but stopped. Of course she hated the way of Karan dealing with the issue.

"By the way Dr. Karan this is called blackmailing and people only do that when they don't left with any other option. I pity you."

Karan wasn't provoked by Teju's hateful comment but enjoyed her frustration. His evil smirk grew wider.

"Whatever, atleast I got to know your weakness and I don't mind use them again to tame an intern like you."

"In your dreams. You are using Teju Kapoor because I am letting you do, otherwise I know to escape." Teju said solemnly.

Karan scoffed. He was sure Teju couldn't do anything in this situation, as she stuck, she is just using bold words to show off.

"Do you think so highly of yourself?" Karan said in a teasing tone, looking at Teju from head to toe.

"Of course not, I am what I am, but I used to think so highly of you, Dr. Karan Kundrra. I didn't imagine you are so incompetent, that just now you blackmailed me. I mean come on, you could have use a better way to make me confess, coz prank is not a crime to get punish."

Post completing her words, Teju walked out with a proud smile on her cute face. She knew that her reality check must hit hard on Karan.

Teju was right, Karan lost into deep thoughts about his action.

After weighing it in his mind, he found himself not guilty for punishing Teju for her pranks. Even though Teju was right, that prank is not a crime, she should know when, where and to whom she can prank.

This is her work place, she is a doctor and most importantly it's a hospital so she must learn to refrain herself from doing such a thing in my premises and wild horses like her can only be trained by punishments.

Adaa and Jasmin were waiting for Teju in the corridor near Dean's cabin. They both ran to her as soon as she came out.

"What are you two doing here, go and join your duties?"

Teju was great cautious for her friends, not wanting them to be caught for any little mistake and make Karan to get chance to punish them.

"We still have time." Jasmin looked at her wrist watch and said.