Teju

Teju was all busy in giving her best to manage these cute little but nagging patients and Karan was peeking at her standing at the door all impressed and immersed in her so deeply as he was a part of that childrens room.

He took steps to get in many times but every time stopped and don't want to leave this sight of Teju

"What is wrong, Karan? Why are you standing here for so long?"

Yuvika tapped at Karan's shoulder from behind making him jolted for a second then he sighed and composed himself.

He didn't answer to Yuvika, just beckoned towards the children's ward through eyes.

"Oh Dr. Teju filled in today in childrens ward. How is she going with kids?" Yuvika asked.

"Check by yourself." Karan said and both looked at Teju behind the glass wall.

She made all the children lie for a nap and telling them some bedtime story all dramatically making many different actions and expressions.

"Hmm, the room is quite silent, seems like she has dealt with them."

"I guess......" Karan said ambiguously.

"Is that so? Then what are you doing here, paying close attention on her work or what?" Yuvika asked and looked into Karan's eyes.

"I had to, this hospital is my responsibility."

"Oh really? When Dr. Rashmi was in-charge of the childrens ward, you never paid any visit, then why now? The person whom you need to keep a close eye you were not bother, and keeping close attention on Dr. Teju, whom you should trust blindly. You are still annoying."

Yuvika walked into ward while blabbering in irritation and Karan scratch the back of his neck.

"How are they doing?" Yuvika sanitized her hands and asked from head nurse in the ward.

"So far, all good. Dr. Teju made them all play games in a disciplined way, made sure everyone will eat their lunch on time, then medicines and injections as well. This was so easy with her support, dealing with these naughty kids. Please appoint such a doctor every day for children."

Head nurse was impressed and relaxed. Their tough job has been managed.

"Sounds good, I like it." Yuvika said and moved to Teju.

Yuvika was taking details of every kid from Teju, checking them one by one.

When both the doctors were engrossed with their patients Karan silently entered and walked towards Preeti's bed.

Preeti won 'Passing the parcel' game and skipped her injection as a winning prize that was irksome for Karan. He was curious to know the illness and injection of the little girl and her pediatrician.

"What the heck?"

Karan's eyes widen in shock to see that there was no injection was prescribed to this little girl. Teju fooled her in order to make her eat her lunch.

"Dr. Teju is beyond my expectations." Karan's sexy sculpted lips grew apart in a big smile and he shook his head in disbelief.

'Even though Dr. Teju is naughty and prankster, she is smart and quick witted and a good doctor as well. The way she was going with kids, and they all were also comfortable with her, I think she can be a good pediatrician.

Karan was thinking while looking at Yuvika and Teju standing alone and stuffing his hands in the pocket. His thoughts were formed in words by Yuvika.

"Dr. Teju, to be truth you are a good doctor and could be a skilled specialist. At first I used to think you can be a best EM specialist when I saw you working efficiently in emergency room, but now I think you are best with the kids." Yuvika said and pressed her shoulder softly.