Positive Teju

In Kundrra mansion Malhotra and Kapoor family including Adaa were summoned, still the deadly silence was prevailed.

Some time before investigating officer dropped by to inform that they didn't get anything suspicious from Sahil and Rashmi's call records and the last location of their phones is a dead end coz after that their phones are switched off. So it's quite impossible to track them through phone.

They must be hidden underground but can't predict where they can be, still the search is continue. Their last hope is call from enemy for ransom.

Varun even hired private detectives but they also met with a dead end in their investigation and last resort is call from kidnappers.

All were waiting for the call for their demands, but Naren didn't call toying with their emotions and 24 hours had been passed. The family members are gradually breaking down, ladies are shedding tears frequently and  Teju being stressed already collapsed twice and finally resting in her bedroom.

Nobody can focus on anything let alone eat or sleep. Disha and Dhanya forcefully made everyone eat to be healthy.

"Dhanya, I will take care of everybody's dinner, you please take care of Teju. I know, she must be drowning in guilt for Karan and Prince."

"Mrs. Kapoor, shall I send Teju's dinner in her room?" Yuvika offered.

Disha and Dhanya nodded and Henna set a tray for Teju, but Varun stopped them.

"Excuse me Yuvika, don't take it otherwise, but please don't go in front of Teju for now, she will feel sorry for you and drown in guilt more, beside only I can coax her to eat."

Yuvika nodded and said solemnly. "Fine, no issue, and thanks for being considerate."

Teju was all gloomy, standing in front of the window gazing moon and reminiscing her beautiful moments with Karan. Wind was blowing softly making her hairs float in the air and the on the widow curtain as well.

She stood their for long, then gradually walked to her bed gathering all her courage for Karan and her family.

'No, I can't fall weak. I have to put up this fight till the end and get Karan and Prince back home safe and sound.' Teju thought, then fetched her phone and dialled a number.

Teju just disconnected the call and Varun walked in with a tray of food in his hand. At first Teju refused to eat but Varun was adamant, he made her eat forcefully and asked to rest.

Everybody was in the Kundrra mansion overnight, but nobody could close their eyes in the fear. All were expecting the call from the abductors and getting impatient and worried by each passing minute in wait with their individual weird thoughts.

The next morning Teju opened her eyes and smiled after long. She was feeling some positive energy deep inside her heart and has instinct that she will get to see Karan today.

Since day before in wait for the call from kidnappers, Teju came up with a comforting conclusion that, the villian should be more desperate to get their ransom, than rescuer of the abducted persons. Now she is sure they will call her coz only she can give them their ransom, Prakash hospital.

Teju got up from the bed with positive energy, went to the kitchen, after freshen up and helped servants in cooking breakfast. Then she called everybody and asked them to join on the dining table.

Teju's smiling face and energy calmed everybody's nervousness and gave a positive ray of hope.

"Let's have breakfast together." Teju said to all but looked at Sunita and blinked her eyes with a faint smile.