The Failed Surgery

Karan and Teju went to the police station and got to know that, they never arrested Sahil.

They both were not getting who were the officers, showed up at the nick of time and arrested all the goons. They beat their head for not checking their ID's, being in chaotic situation.

Then Karan called Aly while getting out of the police station, because he was liable to deal with police officers, and he replied that they said they are on the way and in some time when officers showed up, he didn't have any reason to suspect them.

Karan then called police commissioner and requested him to find out who were the officers, arrested Sahil and his men and also asked for the detectives in disguise in the hospital to keep watch on people and find out who else are Sahil's men wondering in the hospital.

He then called his security head and asked him to tighten the security of the hospital and keep a background check of his entire security team.

"Karan, I have gut feelings that they were not officers but Sahil's planned guys, who rescued him out." Teju said, thinking something deeply.

She once again recalled the entire incident and found something fishy.

Karan nodded and beckoned her to hop into the car.

"Even I have same instinct, that's why I had to check the hospital's security more closely and what do you think about Kiran, for how long we should let her continue?" Karan asked while starting the car.

"Just a little more, I made her entangled into such a thing that I am sure she is no help for Sahil, still keep close watch on her." Teju said.

Karan nodded again and both drove to the hospital.

"Rashmi, you are simply useless, how could you let that Karan in?" Sahil yelled at Rashmi on the call.

"Sahil, I am not Karan's secretary but a doctor here and have so many other things to do, otherwise they will kick me out and then you will have nobody to rely on to get their information." Rashmi yelled back on Sahil.

"Information my foot, you are good for nothing."

"Oh really? Sahil, I planned your men into the hospital's security team, because of whom, you escaped, so be obligated and I told you not to do this in the hospital, try to abduct them outside."

"You are complete insane, Tejasswi has high security around her outside and because I planned it in the hospital, I had escape plan. Now I will go with plan B, but not let this Tejasswi go." Sahil said about his anther plan and laughed.

"What is plan B?" Rashmi asked in confusion.

"You don't need to know...." Sahil disconnected the call.

Rashmi glared her 2G phone after the call had disconnected, cursed Shail, then discarded the SIM card, crushed it between her finger and threw it in the trash can.

"Teju what are you still thinking?" Karan looked at Teju through corner of his eyes while driving the car.

"Karan I am thinking about Sahil, his eyes, the way he was looking at me, when he was arrested, it was like.... Oh how do I put it....."

"Was it warning, like I will come back?" Karan asked?

"No, it was like he was challenging me......"

Karan didn't get what Teju was actually worried about, but before he could ask, his phone rang.

It was an emergency call from the hospital. He speed up the car.

Even in the hospital Teju was still pondering about the entire incident and look on Sahil's face, when he was heading out after being fail, whereas Karan was busy with an emergency surgery of his old patient.