Teju's Memory Loss

"Who are you, don't touch me."  Teju jerked Karan's hand and said being panicked.

All rendered shocked, their inner fear came true.

"Teju, he is Karan, your husband." Sakshi tried to remind her.

"My husband? Who am I any who are you?

Teju couldn't recall anything, Karan felt his world turned upside down and Shashank and Sakhi were the most disheartened. They just got their daughter back but they are nothing but strangers for her.

"Why am I in the hospital, and who are you all?" Teju looked around then at the crowd of the people.

"Teju, we all are your family......" Shashank said holding her anther hand. "We are your mom and dad. You had a minor accident."

"Accident? Oh gosh I don't remember anything." Teju said loudly in dismay and held her head. "Ouch, it's paining......"

Dr. Kapoor dashed in and chased everybody out, but Karan, Shashank and Sakshi didn't go.

"Relax, don't take stress about anything." Dr Kapoor said to Teju while examine her.

"Now who are you?" Teju asked while looking at him from head to toe.

"I am your doctor."

"Oh my doctor, that sounds relief, by the way Dr. Kapoor, why I ended up here, what has happened and why I don't remember anything?" Teju asked.

She don't remember anything, that's why while looking at the new people she found her doctor the most reliable.

"You had a minor accident and injured your head that's why you have partial amnesia, but not to sorry, it will be fine soon." Dr. Kapoor said and assured Teju before she get panic again.

"Now relax........" Dr, Kapoor said to Teju and beckoned the nurse to take care who inject a vial in her IV drip.

Then he signalled Samrat and Shashank to follow and head out.

"Dr. Karan, Dr. Shashank, don't try to make her remember anything which she forgot and get her stressed.

"Don't worry doctor, we will be careful and please send her case file in my cabin, I will monitor her condition by myself."

Karan then persuaded everbody to go home and rest as they shouldn't be crowded in the hospital, beside Teju is sleeping right now and it's good for her to not to see any of them from her post for the time being. Even though Shashank, Sakshi and Sunita wanted to stay back, but Karan said no and asked them to come back in the evening.

Sometimes later Teju woke you but found only a nurse instead of crowd like before.

"Nurse, where are those people, who were calling themselves my family?" Teju asked with frown.

"They are all gone......"

"All are gone?" Teju asked with wide eyes.

"Yes, but you don't worry I am here to take care of you, please let me know if you need anything." The nurse was fawning in front of chairman's wife and a skilled doctor, even though she don't remember anything the nurse wanted to get into her eyes.

"No, I don't need anything, and please leave me alone. " Teju said gaining temper all of a sudden.

She chased the nurse out, slammed the door, sat on the bed with a pout and started munching an apple while mumbling curses to Karan. "Huh, it must be Hitler's doings."

She faked her illness to get attention, but they all left her like it's a contagious disease.

"What a terrible family and what's wrong with Hitler, how could he don't care about her wife who had lost her memory, I could be scared or stressed. I can't believe he is least bothered because I don't remember anything."