Aly Confessed

The next morning Teju ran into Adaa at the gate of the hospital and she held Teju's hand.

"So how was the last night, did everything sorted between you two?" Adaa asked being desperate.

Teju released a helpless sigh and said, "AK, he is Hitler, who don't know to forgive. I knew it will take time."

"Don't get disheartened, everything will be fine soon, the good thing is, he still loves you." Adaa consoled Teju and she nodded her head.

"Hmm, let's focus into SB and JM's matter, I am sure they will not confess just like that."

"No worries, we are all set for your plan."

"So you know, what you have to do today?" Teju asked and Adaa showed her thumbs up.

During their work time Adaa was accountable to not to let Jasmin meet Aly, that's why Adaa said to her that Teju is still mad at her.

Jasmin got sad and asked Adaa to help her to pacify Teju and Adaa advised her to work hard on your patients with complete dedication to impress Teju, that's why Jasmin was busy all the day to even see her friends.

Their plan was working because when Teju and Adaa were relishing in cafeteria, Aly walked in while looking here and there, like a headless chicken.

"Hey SB, are you looking for some one."

"No, no one, by the way what are you both doing here?"

"Playing rugby, want to join my team or not?" Teju said playfully.

"What?" Aly scratched her head in confusion.

"Oh Lucky, what is wrong with your common sense? Obviously we are getting refreshments in cafeteria." Adaa said.

"But why are you two alone?"

Teju and Adaa looked at each other then Aly with wide eyes.

"SB, what is wrong with you, how could two people be alone?"

Aly beat his forehead for asking absurd questions and tried to cover up. "Oh no, I didn't mean that."

"Then what was that?"

"Are you missing someone around us, is that true?"

Teju and Adaa said in a teasing tone, enjoying confused and embarrassed state of Aly.

"Of course not, I am not looking for Jasmin." Aly again blabbered in a flow to cover himself and made it more obvious. He mentally slapped himself for losing confidence.

"When did I say it's JM?" Teju raised her eyebrows.

Aly took a deep breath to dissolve his unnecessary nervousness and replied, "Of course SS, you didn't pick any name, but she is the only person who used to around you guys, but missing right now, so I guessed you were referring her."

Teju and Adaa looked at each other being impressive, finally Aly regain his confidence.

"Well, even though you are right, she will not join us today." Adaa said calmly and sipped her coffee.

"And why so?" Aly asked with frown.

"Because Teju is still mad at her and she is avoiding to come in front of her to annoy her more."

Aly frown more and confronted Teju "SS, why are you taking the matter so far and punishing her. Just let it go, for god sake."

"What, do you think I am stretching it for no reason? Have you already forgot she lied to me, and only because of her I had to get married to Hitler." Teju act like victim.