Divide And Rule

"Ahh, it's easy to deal with smart people, isn't it." Naren again tried to brag and Teju shook her head.

Even though they are kidnappers, heinous criminals and Karan and Prince's life could be on their mercy but Teju despised and loathed them to be crouched or beseeched to them.

"For you not for me......." Teju said ironically.

Naren, Sahil and Kiran got that Teju is making fun of them, but she is fearless and stubborn and they are desperate, so don't want to pick the fight.

"Enough of bragging, Tejasswi just show up at the woods of western outskirt, where you had discovered your husband's car and hurry up, you have only one hour." Sahil said.

"I can't make it in an hour, need some time to make the papers ready......." Teju was trying to borrow some time, but Sahil cut her of.

"You don't need to do anything, just show up with the original papers of hospital and land."

"Fine, I will be there....."

The call was disconnected and Teju did as she was told.

Some times later the goons took Simmi deep inside the woods to the shabby house Karan and Prince was locked. She stood inside looked all around in disgust.

"You guys has lousy taste to get my husband to this tacky place after kidnapping it's despicable and stinky." Teju said making yuck face.

"This is all we have, as being good son and loving granddaughter you and your bloody father got everything from the old man and we left with nothing." Rashmi said with hatred as she learnt from her father and brother and harbouring grudges over the property for long.

Teju scoffed and said, "As educated, qualified and skilled we earned more by our hard work than inherited, being doctor you father and daughter duo could try hard, but you guys chosen short-cut and all you know to self-pity."

Teju tried to give them reality check which she knew will not work, but she was only waisting time and irritating them.

"Oh shut the hell up your bloody mouth and get the original papers." Sahil yelled.

Teju covered her both ears and squint her eyes. "Oh gosh you are so loud, can't you talk rather than screaming for every little thing."

Naren and Rashmi chuckled coz they too fed up Sahil's bursting anger and yelling everytime. Sahil looked them and gained temper again. He was already looked down by all, so didn't burst again.

"Cut the crap and get me the papers already, will you?" Sahil said in a normal tone.

"Hmm, that's better......." Teju taunt on his tone, fetched the papers from her bag and forwarded it. "Here you go......"

Sahil streched his hand to take the papers but Teju pulled it back and the goons who were pointing gun at her tightned their fist.

"What nonsense?"

"I want to see Karan and Prince first, safe and sound. If you did something to them, I will make sure you will get nothing." Teju put forth condition to try to test the water.

She was trying to see whether they will give in for her demands for the hospital or deal with her in a tacky way. In short who is more desperate.

"Look at you, are you in a position to swear on us? Just get the f**king papers." Sahil said exploding in anger again.

"Alright then kill all of us and get nothing, you can't do it without my signatures." Teju retorted loudly, looking into his eyes fearlessly.

"Mr. Prakash, please we don't have much time in hand so make it fast, after completing the papers I need to submit it in the court by tomorrow, or else you will lose it." A man said.