The New Case

Few days back Teju was over the moon because she topped in her internal exams.

Now as per rules of the hospital she will be promoted as head intern announce by Dr. Prince shortly and she will get the chance to work on any challenging or complicated case depend on her interest or any high profile case. If she wants she can choose for herself.

Also she will get an assistant for herself from her fellow interns. Since the result of internal exams announced and the girls got to know that Teju topped again Jasmin was nagging to make her assistant.

"But JM, you are my friend, if I will give you priority, my decision will look biased. I can't do that." Teju said while walking towards the classroom.

"Teju, my dear, you are the best intern and you need to select a weak intern who needs to follow your orders so that they can learn from you and I am the weakest intern in the entire batch. Your decision will be the best, not biased."

Jasmin explained hurriedly while walking behind Teju. She have to convince her before stepping in the classroom.

"But......." Teju was cut of my Jasmin.

"Teju please, pretty please, Adaa, please request her on behalf of me."

Adaa don't wanted to meddle between her two friends, but now when she was dragged she gave her honest opinion.

"Teju, I don't think she is wrong. You should prioritise the weakest intern regardless of your friendship with her."

"Right....." Jasmin jumped in excitement after getting Adaa's vote in her favour.

"By the way Jasmin, why do want you assist Teju so desperately?"

"I want to get rid of my brother's scoldings and Teju is the only way. I will learn from her while assisting her."

"Jasmin has point, Teju I think you should consider the needy candidate first." Adaa said and Teju nodded her head partially convinced.

"Alright, I will do what is right, but Jasmin if those gang of fools will bully you again, will you able to take it?" Teju was weighing all pros and cons before making any decision.

"Come on Teju, we have dealt with them long back." Adaa said and winked.

A few weeks back Teju and Adaa teased them in a foreign language to the extent that they never dare to even cross path them.

"If they try to bully me again, I will retort confidently. I will deal with them."

Teju and Adaa liked Jasmin's confidence. This is what they both wanted her to be.

"That's great Jasmin, now move your lazy butts to the classroom."

Teju smacked both of their butts playfully and trio raced towards the classroom.

"Congratulations interns you all passed your first internal exam, even though few barely managed."

Prince glared Jasmin sharply and she crouched her head to avoid his eyes which always shot daggers to her.

"Very congratulations to Dr. Teju Kapoor, she topped again."

Prince clapped followed by the entire classroom. Teju stood up and bows respectfully after getting a round of applaud.

"Dr. Teju you will be the head intern and if you want you can choose an assistant for yourself."

"Thanks a lot sir. I would like this choose Dr. Jasmin as my assistant."

Jasmin jumped in excitement and hugged Teju, the classroom again echoed with the round of applaud.

Prince smiled wide, being happy for all the interns and thrilled by Teju's decision for choosing Jasmin as an assistant.