Air Is Cleared

Guys I want to add pictures with every chapter and as you all read the chapters already, is there anybody who wants to volunteer to help me with good images of Teju and Karan according to the chapters
...................

"Rashmi Prakash?"

One more shock of the day, perhaps the huge one for everbody.

"Rashmi Prakash, Sana and Naren's younger child, isn't she?" Sakshi asked in disbelief.

"Yes, aunt Sakshi, Rashmi is Naren Prakash's daughter, had his genes, for being evil and cunning like him."

"How do you get to know about her?" Karan asked.

"Actually I got to know about her while looking for the person who is behind the spike drink of Teju. To all of your surprise she was The master mind."

"What is that true?"

"Yes, I checked the CCTV footage and got hold of the server who served soft drink to Rashmi. He didn't see her in person, who asked him to do this, but said she want to surprise her friend and offered money to help her. Through bank details I got to know her complete details. I asked my private detective to background check on her and got the result just day before. I didn't get time to reveal because of this divorce drama." Varun said the detail he knows about Rashmi.

"Oh, now I got the plan of Naren and Sahil. They want to tear me and Teju apart. First they made Teju drunk in the party so that she will create a scene and I will sever relatioship with her. When it dosen't work, they used Teju, provoked her emotionally to initiate the divorce. After divorce they must have plan to get rid of Teju and claim the property." Karan said, seen through the evil intentions of Naren and his children.

"Very true Karan, that was their plan. And I got to know Rashmi is the reason behind Teju's demand for divorce when last evening she forgot her phone in the hall and a messaged popped up on the screen from sender Dr. Rashmi." Varun said.

"Now when I am thinking more deeply into, I am realising that Rashmi was hitting on me since beginning only for the hospital because of the statement I made during my first interview that my wife will be the future chairman of Prakash hospital, isn't it?" Karan said while thinking deeply about Rashmi's behavior with him all these years.

"Hmm, seemed like you are not wrong." Varun said and nodded.

"Oh gosh, I can't believe Naren's childrens are just like him evil, cunning and greedy beast. How did he raised them up." Shashank said.

He was disappointed in them, after all they are his niece and nephew, he shared blood relations with them. He thought they could be better human being with good upbringing.

"This Rashmi, the cunning vixen. I will let her see the consequence of messing with Teju Kapoor, oops Tejasswi Prakash." Teju said being sulky.

"Not Tejasswi Prakash it's Tejasswi Kundrra." Sakshi corrected her.

"No godmother, it's Tejasswi Prakash, she is correct and you, Miss Tejasswi Prakash, don't need to do anything stupid. I will take care of it."

Now when it's sifted of just from unjust and everything is crystal clear, this attitude of Karan clearly proving him hurt by Teju's mistrust.

"Karan, now what is this for?" Sunita yelled on him.

"Sunita, let it be. They both will take care of their personal matter, we all should stay out of it. And Teju, hope you got to see the truth finally." Sakshi said.

"Yes mom, I realised my mistake, please forgive me." Teju apologized sincerely.

"You should seek Karan's forgiveness, he owes your apology." Shashank said.