Shocking Truth

"Anand, will you please stop creating the suspense and spill the beans already. Our heartbeats are racing to each other." Sunita yelled tapping her heart over the chest.

Anand was the most cheerful mon in their group. He likes to goof around and right now at the tense moment he was teasing everbody by keeping a big secret to him, being in a good mood.

"Relax guys, I was going to tell you....."

Anand was in a playful mood, after getting such a wonderful information, but this time before he could complete, Sudha cut him of and chided while pointing her forefinger at his nose.

"Anand I am warning you stop beating around the bush and got to the point already, otherwise get yourself booking into a hotel for tonight."

"Wow Sudha amazing....."

"Well done aunt Sudha....."

"Great job mom...."

"Aunt Sudha you proved it that you can not catch a hare with a tabret."

All clapped and praised Sudha who gave a proud look to Anand.

'If you guys wanted to get the exciting news, be on my side, otherwise forget it.' Anand had this phrase at the tip of his tongue but seeing his wife's big eyes, he gulped it down and spilt the beans.

"I just got the news, that 12 years ago that dreadful day, Rishabh and Disha were the persons who bailed out Shashank."

Even though the news was exciting and connecting the dots between Prakash and Kapoor family, still room fell into mourn silence.

Karan drowned into his guilt all over again. They faced too much just in that, one day.

Prince kept hand on Karan's shoulder and Aly held his mother's hand to console her.

Karan and Sunita got back to their senses and broke into smile.

"That's a great news Anand. So I think our doubt is right, perhaps Shashank and Sakshi seek their help or they are in contact. There is high chance Disha knows about their whereabouts coz after that Shashank and Sakshi cut of their ties from everbody. At this moment I think Karan's doubt about Teju and Tejasswi being the same girl is not wrong either." Sunita said and everbody agreed.

"Yes, I think it's a great lead. Anand I also think it's time for us to confront Kapoor family."

All had the same view that, based on this information they can confront Disha and if the luck in their favour they can get the whereabouts of Shashank and Sakshi.

"Alright then, let me take an appointment and I will see Disha myself."

"I am going to accompany you." Sunita said determinedly. She also has hoped in her heart to get to see Teju, her goddaughter.

Anand nodded and both drove of for Kapoor Mansion. They didn't face any difficulty to get appointment for Disha Kapoor because she is a social worker who frequently see doctors, lawyers, police officers, politicians and many more big and small personalities on different posts in her house or office.

Anand and Sunita were welcomed in visitor room of Kapoor mansion and Disha walked in with confidence.

After formal greetings Anand initiated the conversation with introduction.

"Disha, I am Anand Malhotra, your classmate from medical collage. I don't know, if you still remember me or not?" Anand said between awkward laugh to test the water.

"Of course, I remember you Anand. We were not just classmates but from a same group of friends." Disha retorted casually.

"Yes, it's been a long......." Anand sighed when Disha recognised him so well.