Prank Again

Karan got ready for the hospital, walked into the dining room and saw Aly and Sunita were sitting around the dining table busy with their mobile.

"Mom, where is the breakfast, I am getting late for the hospital." Karan asked while pulling the chair for himself.

"It will take some time....." Sunita answered without lifting her head from the mobile.

"And why so?" Karan fired another question and fetch a glass of water.

"Teju is baking pastries for the first time in our kitchen. It's a ritual. We all will have the dish made by her first, then breakfast."

"Cough......" Karan spilt all the water in his mouth while coughing.

"What did you say, what is she doing?"

Sunita's excitement faded with Karan's reaction, she answer grumpily, "She is cooking, didn't you hear me?"

"She knows cooking?" Karan asked while looking at the kitchen door.

"I think so, she didn't say she don't know cooking."

Sunita's ambiguous answer stunned Karan.

"Ahh, you think so? Mom, I think I should go........"

Karan couldn't able to complete his words because Teju walked in with a servant behind her pushing a trolley filled with the three plates of red velvet pastry made by Teju.

"Hey everyone, Teju is here....."

Teju chriped and started serving the dish made by her to her family. She first gave a plate to Sunita, then Aly and at last kept a plate in front of Karan.

Karan looked at the beautiful pastry in front of him then at Sunita with pleading gaze. He was already getting late and about to get up but coz of Teju's arrival he had to stop.

Teju rubbed his both hands on the white hoodie of Karan to wipe it after serving the pastry and attracted Karan's attention. He stared his hoodie which was soiled with lots of stains, specially long hung sleeves, full of red and brown colored stains.

'What the heck she did to my favourite hoodie, it's looking like a mop.' Karan only thought couldn't able to voice out because his mom is supporting her.

Teju excitedly look to everbody to see their expressions after having the pastry, but noticed Karan is not eating which frowned her. She can't let her hard work get wasted.

"What are you waiting for? Taste it and let me know your reviews."

Sunita and Aly looked at Karan whereas he looked at Teju then the plate in front of him and gulped his saliva.

"Your food seemed bit risky to the health, I can't do that. What's more you cooked for the first time, I don't want to be the subject of your experimental cooking." Karan slide the plate.

"Come on Karan brother, look at the pastry, it's looking delicious, why are you sounding critics?" Aly said and Sunita nodded.

"The exquisite look of any dessert can't guarantee its taste and refinement. What's more the way you soiled my hoodie, while cooking, I definitely don't want to taste the food made by you and fallen ill."

Teju widen her mouth being offended. She cooked something for the first time and he criticized her without tasting.

"Mr. HK, I told you before that your clothes are giantly  oversized for my petite figure, so what is my fault. You know it was laborious and tiresome for me to work wearing a baggy outfit with long sleeves, still I cooked for all of you to complete the ritual." Teju said between the sob then started shedding tears.