The Messed Up Room

Karan came back home after 3 surgeries in a row, being all tired in hope to get some rest, but got irritate seeing the condition of his room.

The entire room was filled with Teju's luggage and uncountable stuffs. Her accessories was shattered all over the floor and she was doing something with her bag keeping it on the bed.

It was complete mess and Karan hate it. He get used to live in a neat and clean room and likes to keep everything tidy. He rubbed his temple and loosened the knot of his neck tie.

"Mrs. Kundrra, may I know how will you arrange this mess?"

According to Karan's temperament, he should be furious and chided Teju, but he held himself because he got married to her and brought her in his life, so he should be patient and adjust with her.

"Don't worry, I will organize everything. I am pro in this too." Teju said without lifting her head from the bag and bragged about herself.

"Huh, pro my foot. Why moved with these many stuff to other's house." Karan said with frown. He hates when Teju don't take anything seriously.

"How many times do I need to tell you, it's not other's house but mine too and these are my daily necessity stuff, I can't live even a day without these things." Teju said while fetching a pair of casual from her bag and zipped it again.

Karan looked at Teju from head to toe as she is insane then the boxes full of her unnecessary stuff.

"These many things for day to day life, from which planet are you? I can understand books and clothes are essential, but these many accessories, on top of that box full of soft toy and a big one, are you a kid?" He pointed towards the bugs bunny lying on the mid of his bed royally.

"You don't know Mr. HK, these are my friends, my companions and him......." Teju pointed at the bunny toy, picked it and embraced it in her arms.

"He is my sweetheart. I can't sleep without embracing him in my arms, that's why last night I couldn't able to sleep peacefully.

Karan thought that she is a biggest liar, he ever encountered. She was in deep slumber when he carried her to the bed and she didn't even wiggle in sleep.

"Oh, my sweetheart did you miss me last night, I missed you so much and couldn't even sleep without you, you also didn't sleep without your Teju, right?" Teju was talking to the toy childishly.

Karan shook his head with a soft smile seeing her antics and said to tease her. "Bunny sweetheart don't believe  your Teju, she is lying. She slept peacefully last night without you and when I picked her in my arms to move her to the bed she didn't budge at all."

Teju squint her eyes in embarrassment and stuttered. "Th.... That was because I was extremely tired of all the melodrama and marriage."

"Whatever, but you shouldn't lie......."

Karan smirk seeing her awkward. He then dawdled into his room while saving himself from Teju's luggage as he is walking over undermines. He kept his bag at the corner of the table which was full of Teju's stuff.

He dawdled again to his cabinet to fetch a pair of night pants, but as he opened the cabinet the big roll of his clothes fallen over him, a roll fallen on his head from upper shelf and few clothes landed on her foot from the bottom shelf, raising his temper to the sky height.

Teju put her both the hands on her mouth in fear and guilt making her big doe eyes bigger, but it was too late. Now, no gain to cry over spilt milk.

"Mrs. Kundrra........" Karan's roar echoed in the entire mansion and Teju squinted her eyes.