The Cute Hitler

"That Hitler is so cute." Teju said and hide her face in both of her palms like blushing.

Cough cough.....

Karan just took a sip of his soft drink and spilt all over coughing hard. Prince fetched some tissues for him while laughing hard. More than Teju's cute talk, Karan's face was worth watching.

"What the hell is she blabbering?" Karan said between cough while wiping his face.

"She has crush on you?"

"What?"

"What, Teju do you have crush on Dr. Hitler Kundrra?"

"Do you like Dr. HK?"

Adaa and Jasmin asked and called Karan, Hitler oblivious of the fact that he is eavesdropping their every single word.

"Neither I like him, nor I have crush on him, I am just stating the fact. Dr. HK, is so cute." Teju again said childishly.

Prince continued to laugh, Teju's crazy act and Karan's expressions are really hilarious.

"Oh, so you are also drooling over him as other girls in the hospital."

"Chii Teju, this is so cheap I didn't expect this from you."

Adaa and Jasmin scolded Simmi pointing their fingers at her nose.

"Oh gosh, are you guys drunk or what? Why would i drool over a Hitler like him. It's just that he is so cute." Teju said dreamily holding her face into cup of her palms.

"Is that so?" Adaa widen her eyes, then looked at Jasmin and both nodded their heads.

"Is your Hitler really so good looking or handsome." Jasmin asked dramatically.

"You both are crazy, that rude, ruthless, stupid, dumbass can't be good looking, charming or attractive. A dictator, Hitler like him can't be dashing or handsome because he is an idiot nitpicker, fastidious, twerp who only wants to dominate others, don't found him attractive."

After talking for long Teju kept her head on the table and sniffed. Her friends caressed her head considerately equally sad for their friend's misery.

Prince held his stomach while laughing. "Karan, you can't be handsome, dashing or attractive because you are fastidious, nitpicker, ruthless dumbass, but you are cute."

Prince was teased by Karan in a day more than enough, now it's his turn to return him with that.

"Shut the hell up Prince, how am I looking cute to her? Am I little kid?" Karan said in annoyance.

"Finally you got the taste of your own medicine."

"She is ruining my tough guy image."

Karan got up to go and stop Teju, who was still calling cute to him, but this time Prince stopped him.

"Hold your horses Karan and let's wait and watch. What more she thinks about you."

"Prince, that's enough for a day, just have a look what they are doing."

Karan beckoned towards the girls through eyes, Prince turned around to see the girls were trying to fill more drink from bottle but it was empty.

"Hey, Teju, why can't I fill my glass." Jasmin said trying to fill her glass from an empty bottle.

"Because it's over." Teju take the bottle and started juggling with it.

"Let me order more." Adaa said and called the caption.

"Let's call it a night."

Karan and Prince shook their heads and stood up to stop them from drinking more. Trio already drunk to the edge of being pass out.